Kholdstare's Scales of War 4E Campaign [Discussion] (FULL)

hafrogman

Adventurer
Rhys is up, at least mostly, in the RG. I'll work on the wishlist.
However, Brindol is well known in the region for being the heart of a conflict with a large army of evil humanoids called the Red Hand, some ten years ago.
10 years? Whoops, that's what I get for working from an unofficial player's guide. I guess it happened while Rhys was away, excuse me while I go edit.
Against this backdrop, six young adventurers have gathered at the Antler and Thistle Tavern in Brindol, eager to see the world and make their fortunes...
Young? :)

Someone

Adventurer
Culth's final version posted in the rogues' gallery - I only have to think on a whish list. On a separate note, since I have Direct the Strike (which can allow an ally make a free basic attack), if you could detail yours either in the sheets or the IC thread I'd appreciate it. Having at wills you can use as MBA or RBA would work great too.

Insight

Adventurer
I've added Vashtaryx to the RG and added some background info that brings him to the town. He's got nothing to do (his reason for coming to Brindol didn't pan out), so he's looking for a new opportunity. Mayhap to adventure!

For Culth/Someone, Vashtaryx has one at-will that can be used as an RBA. It is listed on his RG post.

drothgery

First Post
On a separate note, since I have Direct the Strike (which can allow an ally make a free basic attack), if you could detail yours either in the sheets or the IC thread I'd appreciate it. Having at wills you can use as MBA or RBA would work great too.

Added Breena's basic attacks to her character sheet (well, they're already in the character builder file). I mostly took Intelligent Blademaster because I figured with a warlord and a bard in the party, she'd be getting extra basic attacks, and it's just a little bit better for her to attack with Intelligence rather than Strength. +8 to hit with a rapier for 1d8+5.

Theroc

First Post
Will make the additions shortly, though the wishlist may take some time. (I know very little about assassin item optimization(and I tend to want to be competent, especially with all the talk I've heard about assassins being weak), so finding the 'good' items may prove difficult. Spiderkissed may be a good investment, dunno.)

Kholdstare

First Post
Things are coming along nicely, guys, thank you! Wishlists won't be in play for a while yet (at pbp pacing), so if you want to take a little time on it, it's no problem. Just don't forget about it please. To those who already have it done, many thanks!

[MENTION=5656]Someone[/MENTION], any luck on finding a picture for your Warlord?

If all goes well for me tonight, I hope to get the IC thread launched, and let you guys do some role-playing at the tavern. I have some other things to take care of, though, so no promises...might be tomorrow. Still, we're close! :)

Someone

Adventurer

Attachments

• M_Human2.png
    M_Human2.png
    119.1 KB · Views: 64

Remove ads