Kill Bargle! Pathfinder RPG OOC Thread

Hello again. Hope everyone had a good weekend.

WALKING DAD FROM THE IC THREAD said:
ooc: For further checks, I would suggest, that Zakok uses aid another (taking 10 if allowed).
Duly noted, he will take 10 from now on. But this way makes for much better RP, don't you think? ;)

BrOp

Bobitron

Explorer
No thank you! I am still interested in that NC game you had mentioned if it is still on the table.

I'm happy to see you decided to try out the Pathfinder rules in here. How has it been working out so far? I'm not sure my face-to-face group is going to make the switch. The guys all like the setting, but don't feel like making what they feel is a half-hearted switch to the rules.

I think it's a great set of rules, though. Paizo did a really solid job dealing with some annoying little things in 3.5 without making the game so different that it is unrecognizable.

No thank you! I am still interested in that NC game you had mentioned if it is still on the table.

Unfortunately there was not enough interest so I decided to shelve it for the time being. I'll let you know if I ever decide to pick it up again. Speaking of which, Paizo's store is selling both of the Northern Crown books for $10 each at the moment. Don't know if you actually own them or not.

BrOp

There is some interest in a small NC game on another forum. Get in touch with me via email if you are interested. I don't want to clog up your game thread any further.
-Bob
Will do, Bob. I am going to be out of the country starting on the 22nd through mid-Dec., so it probably wouldn't be until after that.

And just out of curiosity, how many of you remember the adventure in the Red D&D Basic Set that this adventure is based on?

BrOp

Last edited:

hafrogman

Adventurer
And just out of curiosity, how many of you remember the adventure in the Red D&D Basic Set that this adventure is based on?

BrOp
I do. I still have mine somewhere around here. But even without it, I still remember playing through it alone. I had the books long before I had anyone to play with. And I still remember the picture of the magic missile.

I wonder if perhaps it had a profound impact on my predilection for fighters. The magic-user is a bad guy, and the cleric gets punked. Go fighter! :)

Remove ads