• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kingdom Lost OOC Thread #1 (Recruiting One more)

Festy_Dog

First Post
Tyreus said:
I would like to join as well, but it looks like it's full. Do you want any more participants joining?

Well I don't think the max number of players has been set yet, so stick around, if there's not enough room I'd gladly bow out for someone else.

Melias

First Post
Dude, I have never played Modern D20, but I have been interested in it for some time now. I have played "DnD" 3.5, and I was told that if I liked 3.5, then I would like Modern D20. So, I am looking to be a part of your game.

Tokiwong

First Post
The Witch War

Thousands of years ago, before time was recorded as we knew it, great civilizations, peoples, and worlds were open to Earth. But there came a great Shadow, and a war that spanned many worlds at once, in the end, evil triumphed, and magic was eradicated among those that opposed the Shadow. But there were those that hid amongst the populace that knew the truth, and continued to resist, forming a loose alliance of supernatural forces fighting for the salvation of not only Earth, but also countless worlds.

But that is what you don’t know.

The world today, is well the world of today. It is modern, fast paced, small, and filled with bleeding edge toys that make our lives easy. With no hint of the oppressive force that keeps the supernatural in check, and continues to solidify its grip on reality, but that does not matter to the normals, they just don’t want to be late for work.

Characters

The characters are heroic in nature, in that well they will be at the center of our story. They are all normals but can have the Shadowkind feat without penalty, but all characters are human. The starting level is 2, and the characters need to be able to work together, they are independent detectives, and work together for private interests. They are about 20-28 years of age, and can have any modern occupation but think about the role of the character.

Before you stat out your character I need a written profile of your character, including general description, some background, quirks, and his relationship to the team. The more links you can make with other characters the better. Oh and you need to produce at least one character, not a PC, your character is somehow connected to in the profile.

I will need 5 characters, and I will choose the five characters we need and we can adjust further once we have that, then we can do stats. Your characters will be located in Los Angeles, but can come from anywhere as long as they are currently in Los Angeles now.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads