• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kiss of Darkness: Part 1--A Hint of Shadow

Bront

The man with the probe
"I didn't see any, but we can still look. I'm begining to think we'd be here for days without at least another clue about the docks." Val says.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Val asks around while searching and cannot find any stores that sell magic items in town, or even magical objects. There are a few places that trade in old curios and antiques, but few Wizards choose to make their homes in this city, preferring the capital city.*

unleashed

First Post
Baeleth Dawnmist, Male High Elf Swashbuckler

“Yes, I hope so, we’re trying to discover the origin of some runes or the item they're inscribed upon, but sadly we only have a description to work from...I think the runes are either draconic or infernal in nature, and were incribed on a pouch of some kind,” Baeleth explains.

Bront

The man with the probe
Val tries to describe the rune in as much detail as she could, and is willing to try to draw it if nessessary.

unleashed

First Post
Baeleth Dawnmist, Male High Elf Swashbuckler

Rystil Arden said:
"Uhh, you know that's not much, right?"
“Yes, I’m well aware of that, but I was hoping it would be enough for you to know whether you might have seen such an item,” Baeleth continues.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads