• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kiss of Darkness: Part 1--A Hint of Shadow

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Huh? Where did Val see it? :confused: )

"Pouch with symbols, eh? Nope, haven't seen anything liek that recently. Course, what was in the pouch was probably more important than the pouch itself, eh?"

unleashed

First Post
Baeleth Dawnmist, Male High Elf Swashbuckler

Rystil Arden said:
"Pouch with symbols, eh? Nope, haven't seen anything liek that recently. Course, what was in the pouch was probably more important than the pouch itself, eh?"
“Yes, I imagine so. Not recently, you say...does that mean you have seen a pouch like that some time ago?”

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Well, I've seen pouches, though not with arcane symbols, but sometimes they have other symbols, like a light skillfully woven Silden coin pouch with elven script and a sigil of the owner that I saw years back. Not related, I'm sure, since elven script looks nothing like Draconic or Abyssal runes."

unleashed

First Post

“No, no they don’t...though I won’t rule anything out at this point. Do you know of any other stores like your own, which might deal in items like pouches or other seemingly arcane paraphernalia?”

unleashed

First Post

“Yes, that would be useful, but I don’t currently have any idea what was in it. At a guess though, I’d say it might have been a rare component for spellcasting or perhaps an item of magic...”

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Well, there's more direct trade for those sorts of things in the capital, of course. Around here, the only ones who would buy it would be representatives of merchant houses hoping to resell it to wizards somewhere else, mainly."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Any of them would probably buy it, I guess. But since you can't actually show it to me, that means you don't have it. Do you actually want to buy or sell something here, then?"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads