Kulan: Bard's Gate PbP Campaign (OOC) [Game Cancelled]

Scotley

Hero
Okay, Jagr is really late to the party. How about if we assume he didn't find the note until a bit later and he is sitting in the Felled Ogre lingering over breakfast and trying to decide if the note is legit when the others come in and see it?

Okay, Jagr is really late to the party. How about if we assume he didn't find the note until a bit later and he is sitting in the Felled Ogre lingering over breakfast and trying to decide if the note is legit when the others come in and see it?

Your a cat.

Show up fashionably late, walk in like you own the place, grab a chair, turn it backwards and have a seat while leaning on the back of the chair while listening with expressed interest until your ready to speak. :D:p.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I kind of assumed your PC was already sitting in the Felled Ogre, somewhere.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Came back from my last appointment with a wicked headache. I'm going to take a quiet nap and hope it's better in an hour. I'll be back later.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
The liquor is treated as an ingested poison, although some of its effects are temporary (lasts 1d12 hours + 1 hour per shot). Any damage taken is considered half lethal and half nonlethal once the effects fade. Until that time, all the damage is considered lethal.

Anyone who drinks a shot of the blue liquor must make a Fortitude save (DC 12) for each shot-full. The first failure dulls the senses (-1 to Intelligence and Wisdom-based skill checks). The second failure leaves the character vulnerable (-1 to AC, -1 to attack rolls). The third failure hurts the body (1d3 points of poison damage). Each failure after that is at a -1 to the Fortitude save and doubles the damage (1d3, 1d6, 1d12, 2d12 etc).

Remove ads