Kulan: Bard's Gate PbP Campaign (OOC) [Game Cancelled]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
two things:
I still need to choose spells memorized
Okay. When you can.

I have a simple 'level title' thing for game play only I am going to play with here. no proposal or anything.
Code:
warrior/ighter1-2, bab +0 to +2 Privet

warrior/fighter 3-4, bab +4     corporal

warrior/fighter 5, bab +5       lance corporal - - -officers- - - - - ->>>  
                                                                          BAB +6       leftenaent 
warrior/fighter 6, bab +6       Sargent                                   BAB +8       captain 
                                                                          BAB +10        marshal major 
warrior/fighter 7, bab +7       master at arms                             BAB +12       Marshal
                                                                          BAB +14      uber marshal
warrior/fighter 8, bab +8       Chief master at arms                      BAB +16    general
That's fine.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
For one thing he is on North America Mountain time, I myself am on central time. He is in Canukaslavia, I an in USSA (United Soviet States of America).

Trogdor1992

First Post
[MENTION=10869]Shades of Eternity[/MENTION] It seems the evening to late night by my time(EST) is when we're most active, I'm always active though

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
There isn't a set time for posting.

I can guarantee that I won't be available on Wednesdays and Thursdays in the middle of the afternoon until the end of October. I usually have physio once every other week but the day can be Monday, Tuesday, or Friday. I share my apartment with my sister, which means sharing the living room (where my PC is) with her in the evenings and on the weekends.

Regardless, I'm usually online every day, although I don't always post every day. Plus, I have two other play-by-post games going, so I tend to concentrate on one game each day.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
FYi, for those who didn't see my post in my Kulan Facebook group (or aren't on FB), today was a off day for me. It was Canadian Thanksgiving. My goal is to post replies either tomorrow or on Wednesday.

(For [MENTION=6776182]JustinCase[/MENTION] and [MENTION=11520]Scotley[/MENTION] , the same goes for the Crow God game.)

Scotley

Hero
Okay, I'm back and able to post now. I unexpectedly did not have internet access on vacation. Of course things were in total disarray when I got back to the office, but I should be back to regular posting now. I am sorry for the delay.

indeed. :)

btw, the story I was telling was DragonAge: Amber Rage!!! adventure.

Kisep you so need to tell a story that starts with "everything is true, especially the lies." :p

Remove ads