Kulan: Knightfall's Crisis in Bluffside Game [OOC]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
If there is something/someone else in the room that is a threat, Akos can't sense what or who it is. He doesn't see or hear anything strange, but with the pseudo-natural creature looming over Big Tim, it's hard to focus on anything else.

Maybe the threat will come from the corridor or maybe the portal will activate again and another foe will come through. The Loremaster just doesn't know.

Neurotic said:
The roll for "the portal is killing the genie" isn't a success, but the other two are successful.

Akos knows that the DMK is very angry that the creature came through the portal. Lowenan had assured him it was a bluff to try to improve Phelix's bargaining position vs. the villains (the PCs) coming to kill the genie. The DMK signed "You told me it wouldn't come to this... they were backing down. Why? What would Lord Phelix do this to her? To us?"

Lowenan didn't get a chance to answer the DMK before the AFD came through the portal.

Neurotic said:
Akos is certain that Lowenan's desire for a truce isn't a lie. The man is worried about the life of his soldiers (and his own).

Neurotic said:
Akos spell doesn't affect the Alien Fire Demon.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Alright, I'm up-to-date. But I don't think it's my turn yet. :)
Yeah, we're waiting for @Aust Thale. He did say on FB he'd get a new post up... I'm just not sure when. I'll ask him again.

EDIT: He's not in a position to roll and post at the moment, so I asked him if it is okay for me to do it for him. I'll let you all know what he says later... once he get's back to me again through FB.

He did tell me that Falen is going after the mimic, so I'm thinking he's going to have Falen take a shot with his mwk composite shortbow.

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Heading to bed early tonight. I'll check in tomorrow before physio to see if @Aust Thale has added his next post. He did roll his attack vs. the mimic already, and it was a miss; he just hasn't had time to make a post yet.

Silagord's interactions this round will probably only be dialogue and keeping ahold of Thare, so @ScottDeWar_jr, you're up for Vinny right after that and @JustinCase is up for Mutt. I'm assuming Tuck will tell him to stay in the barracks.

Arnona will stay back from the AFD and attack the mimic with her bow.

Then Tuck is up after that.

Remove ads