Kulan: Knightfall's Crisis in Bluffside Game [OOC]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
@Scotley and @Neurotic, you guys are up for Breva and Akos.

(Neurotic, I did see your post but I'm giving you a chance to alter it or add another post to expand on Akos' action.)

Both Vinny and Tuck hit the doppelganger, but not-Charvin scored a critical hit and a second hit on the portal, which transferred the damage to the genie. The damage done also included sneak attack damage. The genie is now dying.

She can be healed through the portal just as she can be hurt through the portal. Healing her with any spell/effect is considered a touch attack (melee or ranged). Her touch AC is 10.

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I will post an updated battle map either later this morning or after I get back from physio in the late afternoon. Back to sleep for a while. :)

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Okay, so I replied to both @Scotley new post and @Neurotic's previous added post, as well. Scotley, Breva was close enough to reach the portal this round and you can make your melee touch attack vs. AC 10 to heal the genie.

Neurotic, Akos was able to get the DMK's attention and lessen the knights anger towards Tim, Tuck, and Vinccenzo for their attacks near the portal.

@Tellerian Hawke, you're up to end the round.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Here is the updated battle map. @Tellerian Hawke, note that there is a column between Tim and the doppelganger. I should have added 4 to not-Charvin's AC last round but I forgot.

The Portal Room_Round 5_updated.png

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Okay, so I replied to both @Scotley new post and @Neurotic's previous added post, as well. Scotley, Breva was close enough to reach the portal this round and you can make your melee touch attack vs. AC 10 to heal the genie.

Neurotic, Akos was able to get the DMK's attention and lessen the knights anger towards Tim, Tuck, and Vinccenzo for their attacks near the portal.

@Tellerian Hawke, you're up to end the round.
Akos will heal from range

Remove ads