Kulan: Knightfall's Crisis in Bluffside Game [OOC]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Okay, so the plan for the Bluffside game is to restart sometime around the end of February.

If I don't hear from @Scotley by then, I will write his PC out of that game. (Phar will remain in the Crow God game, if he is truly gone [as in something has happened to him].)

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I'm going to get this game going again. What I'd like to do is fast forward through the current scene and get the PCs back to the city. I kind of wrote myself into a corner with the current NPCs the group is interreacting with. I made the scene more detailed than it should have been and added to many extra NPCs into the mix.

So, my next reply will conclude that encounter will some details on what the PCs learn and the beginning of the trip back to Bluffside.

Does that sound okay for you guys?

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I'm fairly certain that @Scotley isn't coming back to EN World. I still haven't heard from him. I hope he's doing okay and that nothing has happened to him.

Anyway, I'm going to have Sir Breva fad out of the game. If Scotley comes back, then the character can come back into the fold. If not, he will disappear back to his homeland in the mountains. A crisis for his own people that he can't ignore.

Remove ads