Kulan: Knightfall's Crisis in Bluffside Game [OOC]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Another post added for the fight at the Silverbow Inn. I'm taking a break before I write the next post for the Throwdown Alley fight.

EDIT: I'm fighting really bad back pain right now, so I'm going to lie down for a while. I'll check back in later in the day.

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Silverbow Inn Fight - Round 4
Teresa: 20 (shaken)
Shylock: 15 (has surrendered, shaken)
Akos: 8
Relgar: 8
Tuck: 7
Mutt: 7
Third Assassin: 6 (entangled)

Shylock is done fighting and has surrendered. Teresa is now only shaken. How long does the third assassin remain shaken again? He's moved into the tiny hut and attacked Shylock to silence him.

Throwdown in Old City - Round 5
Third Loyalist: 24 (attacked and missed)
Custodio: 22 (hit the loyalist)
Breva: 16
Big Tim: 16
Lady Émilienne: 12
Phelix's Loyalists (x2): 11 (both unconscious)

Both of the first two loyalists have fallen and the third looks like a strong wind could do the same to him. Lady Émilienne shows up, flying through the sky above the alley. The last loyalist is pissed that she is still alive. She looks like she's been attacked. Rolled initiative for her, just in case, but it likely won't be needed. :)

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Throwdown Alley: XP Rewards
Okay, so I calculated the XP as if it was only Big Tim and Breva vs. the Loyalists. Custodio only gets half of that value.

Big Tim: 1,800 XP
Breva: 1,800 XP
---
Custodio: 900 XP

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Silverbow Inn Fight - Round 4
Shylock How long does the third assassin remain shaken again? He's moved into the tiny hut and attacked Shylock to silence him.

Imperious command says 1 round cowering, 1 round shaken. Pathfinder prolongs the duration by 1 round for every 5 points over the minimum needed, but I don't see equivalent in v3.5 - so, after this round he will be fine.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: Less a punch in the face than a kick in the knee; Relgar is really mad, and he's not a fighter, so if he does get physical, he'll go straight for the dirty fighting route, not any attempt at a fair contest (which he would lose).

Dirty fighting against a rogue (assassin to boot) - you're doomed. One down, one almost down - I can try another blast next round or bluff to try to get Teresa out to report...I can cast spells (Command/Suggestion), but I'd rather conserve resources...I'm currently intentionally on "non-combat day preparation" we were just investigating...next time there will be some power in the spell selection. But right now, I have social effects prepared.

@Knightfall where are we now with the fight? Still in round 4 or already 5 like the Alley group? who goes next?

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
@Knightfall where are we now with the fight? Still in round 4 or already 5 like the Alley group? who goes next?
Yes, you're still in round 4. Since Tuck watched Relgar move up and kick the rogue, I'm going to say Tuck delayed his action, but Mutt attacks at the top of the order, still. I'm going to post a reply shortly.

EDIT: Hmm, rereading JustinCase's post, Mutt is delaying until after Relgar too.

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
So, @Neurotic, Teresa is going first this round, followed by Akos. Then it goes Relgar, Tuck, Mutt, and third assassin, if he's still standing.

Note that Relgar is attacking an unarmed foe. He threw his sword and can't draw his dagger before Relgar kicks him.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases