• COMING SOON! -- Level Up: Advanced 5th Edition! Level up your 5E game! The standalone advanced 5E tabletop RPG adds depth and diversity to the game you love!

Kulan: Knightfall's Crisis in Bluffside Game [OOC]

Tellerian Hawke

Defender of Oerth
Wow he may not want to ignore Tim from here on out 😛😎

4DF23448-C23B-474A-8D5E-99056FC81C04.png

ScottDeWar_jr

second birthdate : 15 Dec 2011
Knightfall, here is where I took a 5 foot step away then cast haste:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Knightfall, here is where I took a 5 foot step away then cast haste:
Yes, I did not miss that fact, but I assumed that Vinny was standing next to Tim right across from Custodio. The arrow indicates him stepping northwest as per the post you just pointed out.

But, it sounds like I didn't have him in the right place. Where would he have been standing before that 5-ft. step -- option #1 or option #2? I'm thinking you meant for him to be standing at option #1.

Note that the doppelganger (Charvin) would have been standing just north of Option #2 before he took his 5-ft step and attacked Arnona. Since then, Lowenan took a 5-ft step towards the doppelganger and attacked Charvin. Then the mimic attacked and hit Lowenan, which automatically grappled the ex-commander. Thus, he doesn't threaten any squares around himself, so he can't flank with Vinny.

I've noted the Alien Fire Demon's reach with the red square.

Minimap for SDWj.png

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
For @Aust Thale Only:
AC 20, touch 14, flat-footed 16
Speed 60 ft.
Fort +6, Ref +8, Will +7 (+8 vs. fear effects)
---
Melee Meteoric Knife +8/+8 (1d4+3/19-20/x2)
Melee Mwk short sword +8/+8 (1d6+2/19-20/x2
Ranged Mwk composite shortbow [+2 Str] +9/+9 (1d6+2/x3, 70 ft.)
---
If you want to use my rolls:
Falen - Full Attack (vs. mimic) w/mwk composite shortbow (including Bless and Haste): 1D20+9 = [18]+9 = 27
1D20+9 = [7]+9 = 16
(two hits)

50% chance to hit Lowenan: 1D100 = [82] = 82
1D100 = [66] = 66
(both attacks hit the mimic)

Falen - Damage to Mimic: 1D6+2 = [1]+2 = 3
1D6+2 = [6]+2 = 8

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I read it, and I would like to chime in my two lipas worth of opinion:

That would be an excellent idea for a one-off adventure! someplace like living pathfinder on MythWeavers sight would love to have that kind of idea!
You DM there or this is just a suggestion?

Tellerian Hawke

Defender of Oerth
I replied to @Neurotic's post. @Tellerian Hawke, you're up for Big Tim!
Does a 23 hit?

Here is raw data:

979CA469-09CB-4DCF-8161-466F5E01CFB9.jpeg

...Wait, doesn't Haste give a +1 to hit? In that case Tim hit ACs 30, 16, and 24, instead of the indicated 29, 15, and 23. But I'm guessing that middle number is still a miss, regardless.

Currently on another (shorter) roadtrip. I will try to make my formal post tonight, but if that's going to hold things up, you can go ahead and use the data to post for me.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Does a 23 hit?

Here is raw data:

View attachment 143381

...Wait, doesn't Haste give a +1 to hit? In that case Tim hit ACs 30, 16, and 24, instead of the indicated 29, 15, and 23. But I'm guessing that middle number is still a miss, regardless.

Currently on another (shorter) roadtrip. I will try to make my formal post tonight, but if that's going to hold things up, you can go ahead and use the data to post for me.
Haste gives a +1 to attack. Bless is also active.

AC 30 and 24 hit. 16 does not and if your attack doesn't include bless, 17 still doesn't hit.

Level Up!

An Advertisement

Advertisement4