Kulan: Knightfall's Crisis in Bluffside Game [OOC]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
But First...
  1. Throwdown Alley
  2. Aceron Manor (residence)
  3. Mill of Hooves (The main group of PCs are here!)
  4. Red Arch Guard Post
  5. The Heavenly Blossom
  6. Rhizhali's Tower (residence)
  7. The Cardinal Wall
  8. The Green Wall
  9. The Wall of Roses
  10. Ticinum Delegacy (Falen is here!)
  11. Galerson Estate (residence)
  12. Jade Butterfly Inn
  13. Spindle's Apothecary
  14. Simonis Estate (residence)*
  15. Ashhand Estate (residence)
Tim was given the key to this residence by Terger with a package he sent the knight. The package also included a map to the estate and a map of the area surronding Bluffside.

OLD CITY SOUTH
Old City South.png

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I think I figured out why my old Pc has been hanging. I was connecting to the internet wirelessly. I changed to a wired connection and it seems to be working properly now. (Fingers crossed) The fan isn't whirring like crazy anymore, so I'm thinking the wireless adapter isn't strong enough for Windows 10.

EDIT: And the computer isn't running hot anymore!

Here's hoping. ;)

Will wait to post again until all of you get a chance to speak during the current scene.

Last edited:

Tellerian Hawke

Defender of Oerth
Tim intends to tell the party about the key and the map in his possession, but first, he is very concerned about the fact that Lady Delia so purposefully laid a hand upon him. He isn't used to being touched, because so many people are so loathe to be near "his kind" / "half-breeds." It is something that he is ALWAYS very conscious of.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Tim intends to tell the party about the key and the map in his possession, but first, he is very concerned about the fact that Lady Delia so purposefully laid a hand upon him. He isn't used to being touched, because so many people are so loathe to be near "his kind" / "half-breeds." It is something that he is ALWAYS very conscious of.
:sneaky: :unsure:

Tellerian Hawke

Defender of Oerth
Knightfall, did you say that on purpose, or was it a clue? Tim's armor & sword are indeed magical, but Rizvan is NOT. It's a masterwork item. But you said it had an aura?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases