Kulan: Knightfall's Crisis in Bluffside Game [OOC]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Took at breaking from posting this weekend to allow anyone who is behind to catch up, and because I've been working my compiled timeline for the western lands of Kanpur and a refresh of hex map for The Northwest in Worldographer. :)

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Yeah, on both links it is lightning that heals/hastes. I thought I got senile fast and remembered wrong ;)

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Yeah, on both links it is lightning that heals/hastes. I thought I got senile fast and remembered wrong ;)
Uhm, okay. That's not what it says in PC Gen. The gargoyle golem is my own creation, but I based it on the flesh golem in PC Gen. Someone obviously entered it into the program wrong. I knew I should have doublechecked it in the MM.

Gah! :mad:

Oh well, Akos is the Loremaster, so it makes sense that he would know better than Castellana. But for him to know better than her instructor would make me leery about what goes on in the academy.

BTW, Akos has definitely heard of Llewellyn Keech, the academy's Master of Anatomy, although he's never met the man. He is said to be fairly pleasant, for a necromancer, but rumor has it he doesn't concern himself with morality or ethics. He lives to work and tinker with alchemy and artifice.

A Knowledge (local) roll will tell Akos more.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Ah, now I know what I did. I created it in PC Gen and then I CHANGED it in the document file I created (as per the info I posted). I had hoped to make it a surprise for your PCs but forgot about it. So, we can either have Akos be right and Castellana's teacher is wrong or Master Keech is right and Akos has forgotten that a gargoyle golem isn't exactly the same as a flesh golem.

Remove ads