Kulan: Knightfall's Crisis in Bluffside Game [OOC]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Awesome. I have updated Breva. Paladins are pretty simple at this level, so it didn't take long. As I mentioned in the OOC for the other game. I am going out of town for about a week and may not be posting regularly.
No worries, the combat for the other game probably won't last much longer and we're back into "interaction" roleplaying for this one.

ScottDeWar_jr

second birthdate : 15 Dec 2011
Its been a rough week, I will be a bit slow. my blood sugar has been on the low side of life every day this week.

This is what happens when doctors discover you have more coffee in your veins then blood and try to change you.

:coffee::cool: .. .. .. :giggle::D🤣:devil:

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Okay, so I've completely reworked the XP for all the PCs. (I'm still trying to figure the XP for Custodio.) The attached PDF shows my breakdown for combat encounters (in red) and roleplaying encounters (in italics). Here are the totals each PC should have.

Akos: 32,865
Big Tim: 26,565 (after buying off LA [-7,000])
Breva: 33,015
Falen: 26,485
Tuck: 32,365
Vinny: 31,765

So, Akos, Breva, Tuck, and Vinny are all 8th-level now, and Big Tim and Falen are 7th-level.
Awesome! I'll level-up Tuck within a few days.

I'm torn, however, between continuing Urban Ranger, which gives me the equivalent of Swift Tracker (can track down people quicker without penalty), and a level or two (or three) of Rogue. It seems to fit the character, with the trap finding and disabling he's got going on, and a 1d6 of sneak attack damage can really add a punch.

Any ideas from you guys?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases