Kulan: Knightfall's Crisis in Bluffside Game [OOC]

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Alright, I took a level of rogue. In fact, I decided upon a racial substitution level for the kobold rogue found in Races of the Dragon. The Shrewd Trapfinding gives me an extra +2 on Search and Disable Device checks on traps (and a rapid retreat), at the cost of lowering the HD to 1d4.

Assuming this is alright with you, @Knightfall .

I've updated the RG.

Tellerian Hawke

Defender of Oerth
Ok, so I have Tim's XP amount set at 21,205 after paying off the 7,000 XP to alleviate his Level Adjustment.

But you have a different amount. You have him at 26,565:

877C2A90-EF24-4414-BA68-75D469D23150.jpeg

Which is the actual amount that Tim should have? If he has 26K, then he's a hop, skip, and a jump from 8th level.

Thanks in advance for the clarification. 😎

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Alright, I took a level of rogue. In fact, I decided upon a racial substitution level for the kobold rogue found in Races of the Dragon. The Shrewd Trapfinding gives me an extra +2 on Search and Disable Device checks on traps (and a rapid retreat), at the cost of lowering the HD to 1d4.

I've updated the RG.
Yes, I'm fine with it.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Ok, so I have Tim's XP amount set at 21,205 after paying off the 7,000 XP to alleviate his Level Adjustment.

But you have a different amount. You have him at 26,565:

View attachment 144827

Which is the actual amount that Tim should have? If he has 26K, then he's a hop, skip, and a jump from 8th level.

Thanks in advance for the clarification. 😎
The XP amount I posted included extra XP for roleplaying bonuses I added to the mix for all the PCs. 26,565 is the actual amount.

EDIT: The PDF show the breakdown of this additional XP.

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I'm going to say it took a total of 12 minutes for Akos to communicate with the DMK, the NPCs to gather their gear, Tuck to catch the mouse, and all the PCs to return to the entryway and get the door closed to block the time effect.

So that's another 12 hours back in Bluffside added to the 29 hours and 54 minutes that had already passed. I'm going to round the 54 minutes up to an hour and say that 42 hours have passed since the PCs entered the labyrinth. That's 1.75 days.

EDIT:
It was in the morning (let's say 8 A.M.) when the PCs first headed out from Stormgrove manor. Tuck and Akos went to check on the rats while the other PCs went back to Red Arch to gather up Mani and take him to the barracks. The ambush from the Rising Swords mercenaries happened. At the same time, Falen was getting up and heading towards the Palace to find the Lord Commander. He met the the other PCs at the Gate of Scales where the mercs were imprisoned and the entry into the labyrinth was discovered. Tim and Vinny rushed Mani to the other side of Old City and the Iron Gate was opened. Mani was taken to the tower and imprisoned and then Tim and Vinny rushed back to the Gate of Scales just in time to meet with Oakfirst and be reunited with Custodio.

After all that, the PCs entered the labyrinth.

I would say all that activity was around 3 or 4 hours (maybe 5). So, the PCs entered the labyrinth no later than Noon or 1 P.M. So, 1.75 days later would make it 7 A.M. on the second day away.

Last edited:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Very short level stat update
+14 HP
+1 WIS
+2 BAB
+1 Fort
+1 Will
+12 skill points
+2 CL Warlock (total 5)
+2 CL Cleric (total 5)
+1d6 eldritch blast
+1 invocation
3rd level spells

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero

I've updated the RG.

Very short level stat update
+14 HP
+1 WIS
+2 BAB
+1 Fort
+1 Will
+12 skill points
+2 CL Warlock (total 5)
+2 CL Cleric (total 5)
+1d6 eldritch blast
+1 invocation
3rd level spells
Oh, right. I forgot to mention I raised Tuck's INT, which means even more skill points that I got to spend on his shiny new rogue skills. :)

Remove ads