Kulan: Knightfall's Crisis in Bluffside Game [OOC]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Hey guys,

I'm not sure how productive I'm going to be today. I woke up very sore and with a bad cramp in my left leg. Stretching has helped a bit, so far. Tylenol will help more, but I'm trying to not take it as much. I'll probably do more stretching later. I'd go for a walk but it is very wintery outside today -- blowing slow and a wind chill of -14°C/7°F. Edmonton is under a snowfall warning right now.

If the pain settles down, I'll probably try to work on a new post, but it might not get up online until tomorrow.

EDIT: Back to sleep. :sleep:

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I just finished an intense phone therapy appointment, so I'm feeling pretty emotional right now. I had thought about starting to write my next post, but I think it will have to wait. Worried about my aunt in hospital. I need to call her tomorrow to see how she's doing. :(

I also have friends and family in B.C. where there has been massive flooding. I got in touch with one of my cousins, and she her family are okay. She's going to check on her mom but thinks she's probably okay. Her mom doesn't usually call unless something is wrong.

Scotley

Hero
Sounds like you have a lot on your plate. Hope your family is okay. I'm visiting my parents in the unwired wilds of Arkansas this weekend, so it is likely going to be Monday before I can post again.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I got to talk to my aunt in the hospital today. She says she's healing well. I also found out my cousins and other aunt in B.C. are all doing okay. All their homes are in elevated areas, so they're not dealing with any flooding. That's all a huge relief since their is more rainfall in the forecast for B.C.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Good to hear. I've been busy too, but nothing serious; just more work than usual and more to do at home. (I'll admit I usually post when at work, but lately I've been more busy. I can post at home, usually on my phone, but that's a lot more hussle.)

Tellerian Hawke

Defender of Oerth
Big Tim will roll to see if he spots the Kobold as well, as well as Bluff to see if he can be subtle about it.

9E03BE6B-271D-4225-A9C9-9724D5AA42DE.jpeg

Wow, that's about as good as it gets for Tim.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases