Kulan: Knightfall's Crisis in Bluffside Game [OOC]

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Right, true.

Still, it would be a strike force to move against a thieves’ guild, and I think we should save our strengths for the battle with Waldo. So I prefer we try the (probably) less combat-prone options first.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Right, true.

Still, it would be a strike force to move against a thieves’ guild, and I think we should save our strengths for the battle with Waldo. So I prefer we try the (probably) less combat-prone options first.
But that battle may be something planned for 15th level (for example) as an adventure finale and before that we have to do stuff to get to 15th level :)

Fighting high level casters in their sanctum is always troublesome

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I decided to do a new player's map for New City as well. The key place on this map for the current group of pbp PCs (EN World) is the Silverbow Inn where they (Akos and Tuck) were confronted by members of the unknown thieves guild allied with Phelix. (While that was happening Breva, Custodio, and Tim were fighting against Phelix's Loyalists in Old City. That's when they first meet Vinny too.)

Also important is the explosion site and Phelix's old house (hideout really), which was destroyed in the explosion. However, that was before the current PCs began hunting him. There are rumors of a dungeon that might still exists under the house.

The Bluffside campaign began (on the forums known as The Piazza) with the original set of PCs at the inn known as The Winsome Heart.

New City_New Player's Map.jpg

Last edited:

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
But that battle may be something planned for 15th level (for example) as an adventure finale and before that we have to do stuff to get to 15th level :)

Fighting high level casters in their sanctum is always troublesome
Yeah, but that's metagaming. Tuck doesn't know power levels. :)

Remove ads