Kulan: Knightfall's Crisis in Bluffside Game [OOC]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
@Neurotic,

I posed a question for you on the Kulan Discord server about Akos choice for the current course of action by the PCs. If you want him to go with Gerey and Sylemis into the Jade Thicket instead of going to the Black Cat, I'm okay with the idea. He's been itching to investigate the thicket for a while now, so he might want to do his own thing and let the other PCs confront young Mr. Aceron.

He'd be going in with not only the Warden of Stormgrove Manor and the dragori druid, but also two members of the Dark Lanterns.
Thank you, but pbp is slow enough without two separate threads. I'd love to go, but Aceron could be a quick in and out :)

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I've been looking at my screen for about an hour trying to write my next post...

But, My. Brain. Is. Mush.

Heading to bed early. I'll try to get it up tomorrow. 😑

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Sorry for the longer than expected absence. The trip was great, but i returned to a pile of work and a parental health crisis. All is well now and I'm trying to read and catch up. Hope to post tonight or tomorrow.
Glad your trip was great!

And, no rush. I probably won't post for either game again until some time tomorrow or on Friday.

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I'll try normal diplomacy first even if rhe groups comments might call for an inimidation. First thing tomorrow morning
Tuck's attempt at Diplomacy sure didn't help. Heh. ;)

EDIT:
Since a 1 is considers -10 for skill checks, Tuck's result was -9 for Diplomacy.

Luckily, Akos' check smooths things over. :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases