Kulan: Knightfall's Crisis in Bluffside Game [OOC]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
For @Neurotic:

While Akos doesn't hear anything he definitely sees the creatures coming. Two Huge monstrous spiders rise up out of the tall grass to the south of the road. Another two spiders of the same size try to clandestinely crawl up from the chasm, but the vermin are so big that they can't move very stealthily. Akso also sees another even larger spider crawling up on a rocky pillar jutting up near the middle of the chasm. It is Gargantuan in size.

Feel free to modify your post and definitely roll for initiative. I will wait for the others to make their rolls before having the NPCs respond to he appearance of the spiders.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Okay, so if Listen checks are 13 or higher and/or your spot checks are 7 or higher, then the PCs hear and see the creatures before they attack.

There are a total of five monstrous spiders. Four of them are Huge and one is Gargantuan. Two rise up out of the long grass roughly 100 feet from the road while two other crawl up from the chasm just north of the road. The largest of the spiders is crawling up a rocky pillar that rises up out of the chasm near its center.

The rocky pillar is roughly 50 feet away from the edge of the chasm and another 50 to 80 feet from the road. The pillar rises 50 feet above the edge of the chasm.

Standard Knowledge (nature) check for information about monstrous spiders.

I'm going to take a snooze, right now. I'll check back in around 5 tp 5:30 P.M. MST.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases