• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lefty gets slapped around again

sineater

First Post
Lefty, a young lad, wonders about the land. He seems to be wearing some type of bulky padding to protect himself.

"Well lets see who else wants to smack me around. Good thing I have this padding." Lefty thinks to himself.

West Winded Lefty

Yellow 0

3-3
Powers: Signature, Fist of Fury
Yen:2
Signature Style: West Wind
Dojo Style: Thunder

Last edited:

Wicht

Hero
Hanoi Xan dressed in his flowing black robes watches the lad for a minute before calling out.

I find your son to be cowardly, your city to be ill-kept, and your stance to be child-like.

Hanoi Xan
Thug 2 (5-3); (Yen=0)
Chimera Style, Member of the Island gang
Dirty Trick

sineater

First Post
Lefty turns to see the person that called the insult out at him. He looks Hanoi Xan for a second. Then says.

"Oh yeah well I..I............................" Lefty seems to struggle for the right words. Then as if out of no where.

I find your Lord to be like unto a horror, your estate to be ill-conceived, and your leg to be weak.

Darkwolf

First Post
Lefty
<MeowthBot> 1: The spear dominates the caves and seeks atop the Yang River Bridge; grasps the violence of the heart!
<MeowthBot> 2: The chimera moves higher than the heavens; fends off the thrust of the willow!
<MeowthBot> 3: The dagger leaps before the knoll; conceals the quickening of the fell dagger!
<MeowthBot> 4: The mongoose drifts on top of the grotto; scatters the speed of the clouds!
<MeowthBot> 5: The manta ray burns the plain; quells the touch of the amphibian!

Hanoi Xan
<MeowthBot> 1: The tree sweeps within the knoll; leaps over the efforts of the orchid as it quells the cut of the heart!
<MeowthBot> 2: The owl slashes atop the river; silences the energy of the willow! *yen+yen*
<MeowthBot> 3: The staff charges the island; leaps over the cut of the armor!
<MeowthBot> 4: The needle bows with the island; parts the cut of the soul!
<MeowthBot> 5: The thunder sweeps by the caves; quells the kick of the sunflower!

Lefty goes first until Hanoi's dirty trick is used

Last edited:

Wicht

Hero
Hanoi Xan contemplates his moves and awaits his opponents attack...

Hanoi Xan's first hand
1: The tree sweeps within the knoll; leaps over the efforts of the orchid as it quells the cut of the heart!
2: The owl slashes atop the river; silences the energy of the willow! *yen+yen*
3: The staff charges the island; leaps over the cut of the armor!
4: The needle bows with the island; parts the cut of the soul!
5: The thunder sweeps by the caves; quells the kick of the sunflower!

sineater

First Post
Lefty First Hand

1: The spear dominates the caves and seeks atop the Yang River Bridge; grasps the violence of the heart!used
2: The chimera moves higher than the heavens; fends off the thrust of the willow!
3: The dagger leaps before the knoll; conceals the quickening of the fell dagger!used
4: The mongoose drifts on top of the grotto; scatters the speed of the clouds!
5: The manta ray burns the plain; quells the touch of the amphibian!used

Last edited:

sineater

First Post
Lefty pulls a dagger out from under his padded armor. Then with a quick tumble towards Hanoi. He tries to avoid his foes attacks while landing his dagger into Hanoi's leg.

The dagger leaps before the knoll; conceals the quickening of the fell dagger!

Wicht

Hero
In response to his opponent's dagger, Hanoi slips a thin but rigid staff out of the sleeve of his robes and charges!

The staff charges the island; leaps over the cut of the armor!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads