• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Legend of Cataya (OoC)

Q-Ball

First Post
omg .. i posted like 3 replies in a row ... why didnt you all tell me :( ...

well Ill be expanding now then ... sorry for the fuss :)

Grtz Q

Q-Ball

First Post
Well since no1s posting im thinking Im stopping this campaign. Im sorry for those who really wanted to play and am sorry for the amount of work you put into your char.

Anyways ... good luck on further campaigns...

Greetz

Your former dm Q-Ball

Emerald

First Post
Well if you need to leave the campain I understand DMing is hard work, but I do want to put forth that I really enjoyed the premise of the story and was looking forward to getting to the meat of the game. I do not want to offend you, but I was unsure as to what we were supposed to be doing in the temple and I have a feeling the other players were as well. We were just biding our time until we were all healed and able to begin on the quest. Healing is most often simply handwaved because it is not really fun to play the injured in the hospital wing. So I am not sure if there was a really important event we were supposed to be doing while in the temple but I kept expecting the next post to be "okay you are all healed and the king sends you on a quest to such and such." It felt to me at least that the game never left the introduction. I would like to know if I am way off base here or if the other players agree.

Thordain

First Post
I have to agree with Emerald.
I felt as if all the posters were kind of waiting for the DM to move the story along. There really wasn't much to do in the temple except wait to be healed.

Q-Ball

First Post
Well .. im a person that likes the role playing more than battleling ..

But when your ina hospital your not being quiet saying nothing right.

Besides i posted liek who hurts the most and needs dire attention or something like that. Noone replied.

Well then i guess ill try speeding up the process .... but with a serious disliking to it ill warp toward where everyone is healed.

I hope the people are still here ... Ill give it one more try then !

Next time you wait for this long post something in the OoC or something .. at least then i know you are all still alove.

Grtz Q

Well happy gaming then

Q-Ball

First Post
I really wanna know which people are still playing. Cause I might be able to recruit new people if desired ?

If you all think its to late now just say so and ill stop dm ing :( .. If not then well play on in a faster pace, I hope !

Grtz Q

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads