• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Leif's 4E Adventuring in Encastulum [OOC 1]

Scotley

Hero
I don't think you're quite geting it Dude -- it's not an either/or choice. You can decide during each casting whether you want an automatic hit for less damage, or whether you want to concentrate on walloping an enemy good but have to make a successful (touch) attack.

Everybody feel free to knit the PCs' backgrounds together as much as you want. Just go ahead and make my job easier if you must. *snif* I'll survive somehow.

Excellent! Sorry I've been sort of side tracked the last few days. I'll try to get a background and description up tomorrow. I'll review everyone and see where we might have some commonality.

RavenBlackthorne

First Post
Leif's Adventuring in Encastulum [4E D&D] [1st Recruiting Over -- alternates?]

Just tested my Invisible Castle account and amazingly I could remember my password. Looking forward to blaming an algorithm for bad rolls. :)

Leif

Adventurer
I don't see why not, so, yes, I suppose we are! It may take me some more time to get going properly. Hopefully, I can make great strides this weekend, 8/16-18/13.

Leif

Adventurer
RG Link

The Rogues' Gallery for this game is HERE

Post approved characters there at your convenience. (As long as it's done immediately. :D )

Also, this thread has now become the OOC thread for the game.

Last edited:

Remove ads