D&D 5E Leif's First 5E Homebrew Out-Of-Character Thread

Leif

Adventurer
Well, the computer is sill working for the moment, and it's proving to be a lonnng moment. The bad news is that I am really devoting almost all of my time and energy to work these days and don't really have anything left for DMing. The good news is that I really like the latest IC posts, and things seem to be shaping up into quite a good game. This leaves me in something of a quandary. Could you guys live with a DM who is only able to post about once per week, maybe twice?

Azurewraith

Explorer
Well, the computer is sill working for the moment, and it's proving to be a lonnng moment. The bad news is that I am really devoting almost all of my time and energy to work these days and don't really have anything left for DMing. The good news is that I really like the latest IC posts, and things seem to be shaping up into quite a good game. This leaves me in something of a quandary. Could you guys live with a DM who is only able to post about once per week, maybe twice?
I could live with that.

Leif

Adventurer
I should have been more clear, I guess, but the stone with the elven symbols is not a smnall rock that can be easily carried. but, rather, it is like a paving stone, about two feet across that probably weighs several hundred pounds. You can't really tell, though, because it is firmly fixed to the ground.

Last edited:

Remove ads