• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Leif's "Hold of the Sea Princes" Greyhawk Alpha Game [AD&D 1E] [OOC 01]

Leif

Adventurer
Today is a red letter day! We've had IC posts from everyone in the game today! Hmmm, I wonder if that's because the PCs are on the doorstep of a real dungeon? (Finally!)

Rhun

First Post
Today is a red letter day! We've had IC posts from everyone in the game today! Hmmm, I wonder if that's because the PCs are on the doorstep of a real dungeon? (Finally!)

Hmmm...definitely bizarre. But I think I actually prefer the outdoors. Much more room to run away from ogres. :)

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
Hmmm...definitely bizarre. But I think I actually prefer the outdoors. Much more room to run away from ogres. :)

Tough Noogies, Turthain! :p

lol. Awww.

Well, though we, as a party, seem particularly suited for outdoorsy stuff (at least the ranger, the druid, and the multiclassed elf ;) ), I as a player am thoroughly lookign forward to putting our skills to use in a different environment and the/a "real dungeon delve experience" on the whole.

Who brought the 10' pole?! :D

--SD

Leif

Adventurer
Possible new player

steeldragons, I've found us a new player who is willing to assume control of either cleric Odo or druid Shiyana according to your preference. He is [MENTION=9833]Toric_Arthendain[/MENTION]. If you're interested in relieving yourself [heh!] of one of them, please decide which one and let him know.

Toric_A., this, obviously is our OOC. IC is here. RG is here.

The 'original' Odo is here, but steeldragons has been running him through his recent level-up to 2nd, which version is here.

Last edited:

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
Hey, sure. No problem. More than welcome to take over Odo.

Welcome @Toric_Arthendain :) Arriving just in time too...seems we're in the process of getting up to our throats in orcs.

--SD

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Weird. There is someone using the handle Toric as well as the handle Toric_Arthendain. Wonder if these are used by the same person?

Rhun

First Post
Weird. There is someone using the handle Toric as well as the handle Toric_Arthendain. Wonder if these are used by the same person?

Probably not...probably just a coincidence. Considering how many inactive users are on this site.

Remove ads