Homebrew Level Up Roll20 Character Sheet is live!

blueskin

Villager
I've just started playing around with rhe sheet myself but think this makes perfect sense.. Applying specialty/expertise can be done as an extra step rafter then baked in imho

Cake Mage

Explorer
Will there be a level up compendium available for roll20? I'm so used to being able to drag and drop spells into the 5e character sheet.

Cake Mage

Explorer
Spells being grouped as they are into distinct tables by level doesn't seem useful. I would much rather have one big table of all my spells, with a column for spell level and/or spell points, and buttons to sort the entire table by level, name, spell-point cost, and whatever else might be useful to sort by (class? recovery on short/long rest?). Known/slots/expended should be its own separate table. There should be a "cast" button for each spell that will automatically update the expended/points-used fields in that separate table.
At minimum there needs to be a spell description section and a button to display that into the chat.

Nathaniel Lee

Adventurer
Hey all! Just looked at the Level Up character sheet for the first time. One of the things I was confused about seems to have already been noted — the organization and lack of filtering of the archetypes list — but the other thing I wanted to just make sure of is that the Warlord class option on the sheet is supposed to map to the Marshal class defined in the books. I'm pretty sure it does, but just wanted to verify that. :)

Xaielao

Explorer
I'm not planning to run a Level Up game for a few months (not until my current Savage Worlds game is over and the Zeitgeist book is out). Hopefully we'll see most of these suggested changes made by then.

iAmChinaMan

Villager
Expertise die on specialties don't seem to be working properly. If you have 1d4 expertise and chose not to use it, the roll uses 0d6, which is fine. However if you do chose to use it, it rolls a 1d6. If you have a 1d6 expertise, if you chose to not use it, it rolls a 1d4 and a 1d8 if you do use it.

paulvenner

Explorer
Expertise die on specialties don't seem to be working properly. If you have 1d4 expertise and chose not to use it, the roll uses 0d6, which is fine. However if you do chose to use it, it rolls a 1d6. If you have a 1d6 expertise, if you chose to not use it, it rolls a 1d4 and a 1d8 if you do use it.
you are right.. let me read the rules and see what exactly should be happening and then document and fix it

paulvenner

Explorer
Ok the sheet is working correctly. The expertise dice section of the skill sheet is for expertise dice you have on that skill as a whole. Not the dice you get from the specialty.

So for instance you have 1d4 expertise dice on Stealth and a specialty of Urban stealth. You should put in Urban in the Specialty section and 1d4 in the expertise section. When you roll with specialty the dice roller will automatically upgrade the expertise dice to 1d6, when you roll without it will use the 1d4

DiamondB

Explorer
Just doing some messing with the sheet and I've noticed that the "Dexterity (vehicles)" Initiative isn't rolling. All the other initiative options work just fine.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases