• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

LG vs. CN: Chaotic Neutral Advances!

PJSlavner

Explorer
I think it is a little too early for a Red Sox fan to be happy, if it is possible for a Red Sox fan to be happy and not filled with a sense of impending doom. There are still two rounds of playoffs to go. ;)

Greybar

No Trouble at All
Baseball: As a Red Sox fan, I think there is plenty to be worried about with the Indians. We'll find out tonight how well our bats do with CC's impressive arsenal.

TBooA: I tell ya, I'm not personally familiar with Fang Dragons, and I'm certainly going to be curious to look them up later.

Gansk

Explorer
Buffing is allowed in this round - see the rule changes in the Clubhouse thread post #720.

Shimmy:[sblock]You do not know about Fang's breath weapon. You know that Fang deals more damage than a normal dragon of its size, that his claw or tail can trip opponents, and that he can mimic any voice or sound that he has heard. He has fast healing, DR/magic that is better than yours, and SR that is better than yours.[/sblock]

Greybar

No Trouble at All
Excellent.
Shimmy will appear at 80n85e and then cast a spell and disappear.

GM
[sblock]
For buffs, use Prot from Energy - Cold then. Actually, since there isn't much reason not to:

* Bless (from SLA, L1), +1 morale to-hit and SV vs fear (80 rnds left)
* Shield of Faith (L1), +3 deflection AC (80 rnds left)
* Prot from Evil (L1) - mostly in case of summoned evils (80 rnds left)
* Cat's Grace (L2), +4 Dex (80 rnds left)
* True Seeing (L5) (80 rnds left)
* Prot from Energy - Cold (L3) 110 pts (80 rnds left)
* Prot from Energy - Acid (L3) 110 pts (80 rnds left)
* Prot from Energy - Sonic (L3) 110 pts (80 rnds left)
* Prot from Energy - Electricity (L3) 110 pts (80 rnds left)

After buffing
SLA: bless (1 used)
Spells (CL11): 6/6/7/4/7/4

Then cast greater invisibility, assuming I cannot cast before entry.
which then leaves:
Spells (CL11): 6/6/7/4/6/4
[/sblock]

Infiniti2000

First Post
K5 will move east to 75n55e and. hoping that Le General didn't teleport somewhere, launch some shards eastward.

Fang says, "Don't even bother with any breath weapon, because you'll never penetrate all my energy resistances."

Fang hops and skips over to 80n40e and whacks Shimmy with his tail.

Fang Stats: [sblock]
36 ranks in Concentration, Knowledge (arcana, dungeoneering, history & local), Listen, Search, Sense Motive, Spot, & Use Magic Device. Feats are Alertness, Cleave, Flyby Attack, Hover, Power Attack, Snatch, Weapon Focus (claw), Lightning Reflexes, Improved Natural Attack (bite & tail), Improved Toughness & Improved Maneuverability. Spells are (6/7/7/7/7/6/4):
0 level: Acid Splash, Daze, Detect Poison, Disrupt Undead, Flare, Mage Hand, Open/Close, Ray of Frost, Resistance
1st level: Feather Fall, Grease, Jump, Magic Missile, Silent Image
2nd level: Alter Self, Detect Thoughts, Mirror Image, Resist Energy, Whispering Wind
3rd level: Halt Undead, Magic Circle vs. Evil, Summon Monster III, Sleet Storm
4th level: Arcane Eye, Charm Monster, Dimension Door, Shadow Conjuration
5th level: Dominate Person, Hold Monster, Summon Monster V
6th level: Mass Suggestion, Otiluke's Freezing Sphere

It knows that Golgatha is a radiant dragon. It can breathe a line of force or a cone of blinding light, can dispel darkness and is immune to light effects, has a healing touch which can generate cure critical wounds, regenerate, remove blindness/deafness, remove disease, remove paralysis or restoration, has a better frightful presence and SR than yours, and has a DR equal to yours except part of it can only be overcome by evil. [/sblock]

Mods: [sblock] I forgot the number of remaining usages of shards and the spells available for Fang but I really doubt Fang's spells available matters. How many mirror images does his have, however? Oh, and has Fang been healing? [/sblock]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads