• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Like Pepsi but hate music?

Abstraction

First Post
I know it's a longshot, but if anybody out there drinks pepsi and has no use for your winning iTunes codes, could you please email them to me at theaztecan(funny at symbol)yahoo.com

I promise to send you karma!
Thanks,
Bill

Algolei

Explorer
Whaaaa? I enjoy Pepsi, hate music, and have never heard anything about winning iTune codes but would have thrown them out if I had. How do you win them?

Abstraction

First Post
I don't know how extensive the promotion is, but you simply buy a pepsi with an iTunes promotional cap on it and one in three has a winning code under the cap. You then take that code and email it to me ;)

Of course, every pepsi you buy can be winner. You just have to hold it the right way and look at the cap through the bottle. On a 20 oz, you can't read them, but 4 lines of copy is a winner, 3 is a loser. On a liter-size, you can actually read the text.

Algolei

Explorer
Do they have them on the 2-litre sizes in Winnipeg?

( :eek: Wait, why am I asking you that? I'm more likely to know the answer!)

Nope, they apparently don't. Sorry. I'd give 'em up if I could find 'em.

Heh. I hate Pepsi, but I drink a fair amount of Mt. Dew. Of course, I also just bought a 12-pack of cans, so I may not have any bottle caps for a while. I have no problem sending you my codes from that, though.

Eridanis

Bard 7/Mod (ret) 10/Mgr 3
I have several I can't use, since I work for the company that created that promotion for Pepsi. :) If I track them down at home, I will email them to you.

Remove ads