Starfinder Little House In The Vast

Kaodi

Hero
"Just the boss and her android, Cannister," he replies. "Not much else to tell. The rest of us do not really go in there - she uses it as her personal quarters."

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Taking another pair of binders out of his pack, Sobec ties the wrists of the bandit as the vesk's solar weapon reforms into a tiny star, floating in the air.

"That's the last one," he says calmly, "No more prisoners after this one."

Holding the captive bandit by the wrists with one massive hand, with the other Sobec grabs the star again and once more holds the doshko made of starlight. Then he nods to his prisoner, and looks at his companions with one horned brow raised, nonverbally asking what to do with him.

"Could you move the prisoner a short distance away in case he can somehow communicate with those inside?" Zyzzy asks. After he is moved off, "I suppose there isn't a way into the bridge besides this door, right? It would be poor security otherwise. I fear a grenade will land at our feet once that door opens. Maybe more than one. Any ideas on how to deal with that?"

CharlotteOz

Explorer
"Can you remote open the door, while we cover it from a distance? All the grenades in the Vast don't mean jack if you don't know where to throw them."

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Moving the prisoner away a dozen feet, Sobec looks around for something to hold him down.

"Sit," he orders sternly, as if talking to a disobedient pet.

OOC: Is there anything to secure the prisoner to?

BTW, not sure how to mark something as "ooc" with the new forum. Any ideas?

Edit: Nevermind, guess it works just fine with the old code. :)

Kaodi

Hero
OOC: There is probably something sturdy you can secure him to in one of the rooms or corridors, so we can just say you found somewhere you do not have to worry about too much. Also, if you try to remotely open this door it is not going to work too well. The security on this one is of a higher quality than the rest of the ship.

OOC: is he trying to overcome the security of the ship or the programming skill of whomever is inside trying to keep us out? Also, Zyzzy can aid him in his attempt to overcome the security.

Skitter taps some things on his custom rig. He cocks his head when nothing happens. The Ysoki taps a couple more things and sighs.

"Well it looks like something is preventing me form opening that door. Not sure if I can circumvent it from here."

Skitter begins to try to override whatever lockouts have been put in place. As he works he mutters to himself.

OOC: Let me know if you need me to roll to try and override anything. Would my character know if I can even do it from my custom rig or would I need to get to another terminal. Possibly the root terminal in engineering I used previously.

Kaodi

Hero
After a moment of fiddling with the panel next to the bridge entrance you think you are about to crack the security when suddenly the screen goes dark. The is a sound as if the system might be rebooting and screen flickers on again it displays a somewhat crude scene of what appears to be some sort of arena. The screen flashes CN1C-TR chooses NYSHAGORE! across the top and there is a small roar as a pixelated creature stalks into the picture. And then along the bottom three other creatures are suddenly displayed, Ksarloth, a greenish looking creature plant creature, Whirgeel, a long, dark hued creature that moves like it is suspended in water, and Shotruption, an orange skinned beast with smoke coming from its mouth and from between its claw.

Remove ads