• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Living Supers - General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salix

First Post
Wanted to let everyone know that I won't be starting any new games soon as I'd mentioned earlier. I'm going to be taking a new position in Michigan (my home state). Although I don't report to the new job until sometime in February, I don't wan't to get players into a game that will stall. I'll keep my other games going,but they might be spotty during and after the actual move. My work computers block Enworld. I'll still be glad to judge Malthusian's game when it comes out.

LogicsFate

First Post
A few bowwed out while they wait for their character to be approvd, perhaps if there were anouther Character Judge to help out H4H and Bront... I wouldn't mind helping out the cause where I could.

Bront

The man with the probe
I can't check my e-mail enough to approve characters. I'm pretty much bowed out of that end.

pathfinderq1

First Post
Salix said:
I'm surprised that more players aren't in the new game. Are people out of town?

A lot of the really active players and/or characters are tied up in the other four ongoing adventures. What seems to be left are approved characters who haven't been terribly active lately, and a handful of new characters awaiting approval. I would like to get in on an adventure, but not enough so to get impatient with the approval judges- I'll wait my turn.

-Matthew

Hand of Vecna

First Post
Velmont said:
Choose teh concept you see that both fit in teh world and you would most likely, as you will be able to do many adventure with the same. Submit it in teh character thread and send a message to teh character's approval judges. Once that is made, you'll be able to enter the game if teh master is willing, but you won't be able to gain PP before it is fully accepted. I suggest you to wait for a first feedback form teh judges before entering a game.

Oh, and by teh way: Welcome to Living Supers :)
Done and done. And thanks for the welcome! :)

Salix

First Post
Just seems like we should be getting everyone out the door. I know I waited several months for a mission to start (that's how I got into GMing). I'm not sure if folks should hold out on the assumption that a lot will be run in the next month or so. H4H Any chance of getting everyone approved in the next week so they can get in a mission? I would be willing to check math if H4H needs the help. Send your character to cliff351 at yahoo.com with LS character submission in the subject line. H4H- chime in if that's not what you want to do.

Hand of Vecna

First Post
I sent the link to my submitted character to you, Salix, and again to Bront and Hero 4 Hire (in case they didn't get it the first time I sent it, this past Sunday).

hero4hire

Explorer
Salix said:
Just seems like we should be getting everyone out the door. I know I waited several months for a mission to start (that's how I got into GMing). I'm not sure if folks should hold out on the assumption that a lot will be run in the next month or so. H4H Any chance of getting everyone approved in the next week so they can get in a mission? I would be willing to check math if H4H needs the help. Send your character to cliff351 at yahoo.com with LS character submission in the subject line. H4H- chime in if that's not what you want to do.

For some reason LS posts are getting dumped into my junk folder.

I reset my settings, hopefully that fixed it.

Fortunately my junk folder still has many submissions, I will get to work this weekend.

Sorry about that folks...I blame yahoo though. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads