Long Sigs?

wlmartin

Explorer
Sorry if posting in the wrong forum

How do you get a signature that is allowed to be long enough.

I have seen some sigs 3-4 lines long but when I try and write mine I get the error that it is too long and needs trimming down.

Anyone know how?

fba827

Adventurer
it used to not be limited. And then it became a bonus feature just for subscribers. But anyone who already had a signature got to keep theirs.

So if you try and edit it now, it will tell you that it is too long (because, you know, it's greater than 0 words - or something like that) But if you had a long one before the change took place than you can leave it.. just not ever get to edit it (or subscribe to a community supporter account, which isn't a bad thing either).

wlmartin

Explorer
it used to not be limited. And then it became a bonus feature just for subscribers. But anyone who already had a signature got to keep theirs.

So if you try and edit it now, it will tell you that it is too long (because, you know, it's greater than 0 words - or something like that) But if you had a long one before the change took place than you can leave it.. just not ever get to edit it (or subscribe to a community supporter account, which isn't a bad thing either).

Ahhhhh so if I want a long one, I have to pay up?
;)

Ill have to think about it, I am sure I can make what I want fit into a small banner and just upload it as a picture

Thanks for the clarification

fba827

Adventurer
Ahhhhh so if I want a long one, I have to pay up?
;)

Ill have to think about it, I am sure I can make what I want fit into a small banner and just upload it as a picture

Thanks for the clarification

It might not be "long" sigs, it might be sigs in general (as in, if you're a community supporter than you can have one, else, you don't - unless you had one before in which case it got to stay but try and edit it, even a word, and it will give you a warning about it being too long).

someone else who remembers more specifically will have to chime in.

Remove ads