D&D 5E Look at all this Draconic Fizban art!

Here's a bunch of art from Fizban's Treasury of Dragons! Fizban himself has a new look from Nikki Dawes, and there's a gorgeous spread of the full wraparound cover art by Chris Rahn.

4F7D2918-8CE2-4033-B30A-045249C099F8.jpeg
71id2i3gfp1d.jpg
knclwnwlkhvxvec.jpg
whxdokghqvwboe.jpg
12ohdo2h3f0.jpg

Erdric Dragin

Adventurer
omg they finally give love to the GEM DRAGONS! D&D Mythos always had a triumvirate, and for too long the Gem Dragons get either quick rundown or are completely ignored (it's freaky to realize it's been since 2002 they had been published in D&D!) Good, Evil, and finally Neutrality!

I know the main reason they get excluded is because they have natural Psionic ability. But so what!? That's no excuse! It's long overdue they join and enjoy the spotlight as much as the Metallic and Chromatics, and then we can see some cool stories maybe around Bahamut/Tiamat/Sardior

EzekielRaiden

Follower of the Way
That dragonborn art is really good. It's very refreshing seeing some support for them, both because they're a favorite of mine and because, even with essentially no extra support and a bad basic chassis, the dragonborn race has been consistently top 5 IIRC on D&D Beyond, and climbing with time.

I doubt it will unseat half-elf or elf as the 2nd/3rd most popular race even with Fizban's, but nudging past Tiefling is a genuine possibility and that's awesome. (IIRC, Tiefling has remained consistently 4th or 5th place throughout D&D Beyond's data, but I'd have to look it up to be sure.)

It proves that new additions to our hobby can be positive and productive, rather than detrimental.

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases