• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

looking for a Game

Calim

First Post
I was hoping that this might enable people to point me in the right direction

Was looking for a D20 modern or a D20 mech or possibly a superhero D20 or a 10th or higher level Dungeons and dragons

Just hoping to draw out some DM's

;)

KitanaVorr

First Post
*gets drawn out*

well if this helps:

I'm primarily a d20 modern DM of 4 currently running games:
Gangs of Texas
Resident Evil
In Character Character Game
Cowboy Bebop

RE and CB are full at the moment. (RE is full until I manage to kill some of them off - they're being peskily survival savvy right now...damn)

GoT - I was thinking of opening to accept a couple new people, but I really need some dedicated posters in there to keep up with the high calibur of players I have currently. Its a mystery-drama.

ICCG is really - well - a game that should be played while hyperactive and a little loopy - its always open for new players but really isn't a serious drama game per say. Just lots of fun to mess around with weirdness.

Take a look around and see if you like any of them. And let me know if you're interested.

Eldorian

First Post
Also looking for a game, mid to low level d20 modern or DnD. Nothing to strange please. Email me or post here so Calim can get in on the action too.

Eldorian Antar

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads