• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for more artificer infusions

Baramay

First Post
I am playing an artificer in a homebrewed campaign. I don't have access to dragonshards and we don't use action points. I only have access to the infusions in Eberron Campaign Setting and Magic of Eberron. I am looking for spells to add to his infusion list; such as rusting grasp or minor creation i.e. spells that have one round casting time. What infusions have appeared in other Eberron books? What spells from the Spell Compendium would be good infusions?

Evil Monkey

First Post
Races Of Eberron

Construct Essence: This (and lesser version) grants living construct more traits of construct type.
Construct Essence, Lesser

Dominate Living Construct: Basically dominate person, but for living constructs.

Humanoid Essence: This chain of infusions grants some traits of humanoid type to constructs.
Humanoid Essence, Greater
Humanoid Essence, Lesser

Inflict Light Damage, Mass: As regular infusions, but multiple targets.
Inflict Moderate Damage, Mass

Natural Weapon Augmentation: This chain is similar to the weapon augmentation infusions from the Eberron CS, but works on natural weapons instead.
Natural Weapon Augmentation, Greater
Natural Weapon Augmentation, Lesser
Natural Weapon Augmentation, Personal

Repair Light Damage, Mass: As regular infusions, but multiple targets.
Repair Moderate Damage, Mass

Unseen Crafter: Similar to unseen servant, but can use Craft.

Explorer's Handbook

Invoke Elemental: Releases bound elementals (from magic items) to serve you.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads