• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Lost Mine of Phandelver - CG

ccs

41st lv DM
Roy:

"I vote we hang him for banditry. That tree there (pointing off to the left at a decent sized oak) looks like it'd do."

hafrogman

Adventurer
Evelyn shrugs. "I was thinking about untying him, giving him back his weapon and letting him choose what happens next." She smiles grimly and rests her hand upon her sword hilt.

tglassy

Adventurer
"Oh for Crying out loud," Jax said, firing a blast of Eldridge power at the bugbear. The creature's head exploded from the force of the blast.

"We don't have time to talk about the ethicality of killing monsters."

Jax started walking towards their cart.

OOC: If you want me to roll, I can roll. Seeing as he's tied up and this is more story than anything, I didn't think it would matter. Just let me know and I'll roll with advantage (since he's restrained).

Sent from my iPhone using EN World

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
GM: The only reason to roll anything is initiative if someone wanted to stop you before you fired the blast. If no one says they would leap in front of the blast, then we just play on.

hafrogman

Adventurer
Evelyn scowls slightly at having been deprived of another chance to test her blade. The bugbear had been a much better foe than these goblins. But she steels her expression, shrugs to herself and joins the others in recovering Gundren's supplies and resuming their journey.

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
You all make your way back along the trail. You find the cart and oxen where you left them. You load up and begin making your way to Phandalin.

GM: Congratulations! You have all achieved level 2!

tglassy

Adventurer
OOC: !! Gotta decide what I'm going to do, now! Oh, Oh, Mask of Many Faces! Repelling Blast or Agonizing Blast? Hmm...

Sent from my iPad using EN World

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads