• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Lost Mine of Phandelver - CG

tglassy

Adventurer
Once finished with talking to the tavern patrons, Jax moves to talk to his peeps. He speaks to them softly.

"It seems my old compatriots have set up shot near the Sleeping Giant, a tavern further into town. I know it is not our ultimate goal, but I would greatly enjoy paying them a visit."

Sent from my iPad using EN World

hafrogman

Adventurer
Evelyn nods noncommittally to the barmaid. "It's a recent career path change. But it seems to be going well so far. Maybe I'll go see Daran and see if he's got some pointers." She smiles a little, "But maybe if he's keeping an orchard not, maybe not." She considers asking more about the man when Jax's whisper catches her ear. She thanks the barmaid and leans in to speak to the conversation. "Your compatriots?" She quirks an eyebrow. "I was under the impression you weren't exactly in that business anymore. What kind of visit would we be paying?"

tglassy

Adventurer
"That's why I referred to them as old compatriots," Jax said. "The Redbrand are led by a man who goes by the name of Glassstaff. He's not a nice man. Likes to bully people into giving him "protection money". Although he usually has some other angle. If he is in this town, then he's causing trouble, and there's something more going on behind-the-scenes."

Anger flash behind Jax's's eyes at the next words. "And I have a score to settle with Mr. Glassstaff. I want to bring him down, personally."

Sent from my iPhone using EN World

Last edited:

eayres33

Explorer
Salazar moved over to Jax and Evelyn, hearing the last of Jax’s conversation, “Scores are meant to be settled, can’t let riffraff get away with walking all over the common man.”

Taking a drink of his ale Salazar smiles, “A miner over at the bar told me that are some Orc’s raiding the Triboar Trail, now that’s another good fight I can back. He said something about the townmaster having more information, but I forgot to ask where he was.”

Salazar looked around a little confused before he shrugged his shoulder, “doesn’t matter, he’s the townmaster he shouldn’t be too hard to find when we need him.”

Thateous

Explorer
Lupin rounds a corner, ducks behind some crates, and waits for the boy.

OOC: If he comes I will jump out and scare the kid with a 'BOO'.

hafrogman

Adventurer
Evelyn listens to Jax and Salazar and smiles grimly. "Orcs, now there's a challenge." She waves a hand vaguely in Jax's direction. "I mean, we can visit your friends too, but I doubt the villagers would take kindly to us picking fights in their streets."

Remove ads