• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Lost Mine of Phandelver - CG

tglassy

Adventurer
"According to the villagers, the Redbrand have been bullying them, forcing them to give 'protection' money. They've already killed one man and taken his family gods know where." Jax said. He itched to spread his wings. He was so close to his prize, but he needed the others if he was going to succeed. If he had to kill a few orcs before they'd help him, he'd do it. Whatever it took. He could have some more patience if he needed it.

Sent from my iPad using EN World

Thateous

Explorer
OOC: If it becomes too dark for Lupin to see he will give up the stalk. If it's only low light, disadvantage on perception, then he will continue to follow the trail.

eayres33

Explorer
Salazar nodded at his two companions he was still a little bitter at how Jax had ended the bugbears life, he should have let him fight, but the hairy beasts fate was already sealed so he pushed it aside.

“That group sounds like a problem and one we should deal with, but who knows how many the orcs have killed, I say we even the odds with the orcs then we will deal with the townsfolk who prey on themselves.”

Taking another drink of his ale Salazar scans the bar, “Has anyone seen Lupin?”

hafrogman

Adventurer
Evelyn perks up a little at the mention of the Rebrand's actions. "Murder and kidnapping you say? Well, that's another matter, entirely. Sounds like we should pay them a visit." She considers Salazar's words. "I say bandits first. They're here in town, and they've got hostages right now. We don't know where along the trail the orcs are, but hopefully we can find them on our way to Gundren."

Finally, she peers around the bar. "Lupin? Never saw him come in." she lets out a short laugh. "He may as well be bedded down in the stables."

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
Lupin: Give me a fresh stealth and perception check.

All: There is a loud discussion at another table, about Sister Garaele, from the Shrine of Luck, and how she disappeared for a few days, and showed up wounded and exhausted.

Remove ads