• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Lost Mine of Phandelver - CG

Thateous

Explorer
Lupin looks at the ground in sadness as he kicks a random pebble. When the woman closes the door he sticks his tongue out and scurries away, back to the tavern.

hafrogman

Adventurer
Evelyn shakes her head at Lantern's statement. "No, I don't think he ever came in." She trails off as she rises from her stool and walks off to the door, opening it and peering out into the street where she spies the squirrely halfling scurrying back. She turns half back into the tavern and calls over her shoulder. "Found him!"

hafrogman

Adventurer
Evelyn shakes the halfling off with a small grimace and pulls him along to rejoin the others at the bar. "Are we setting out now, or in the morning?"

eayres33

Explorer
Salazar finished his ale, "The light is better in the morning, plus these bandits will probably be up all night drinking, we might be able to catch them off their guard if we hit them as the sun rises."

hafrogman

Adventurer
Evelyn nods to Salazar and Brother Lantern. "Very well then. I shall retire myself then, to make sure I am rested for our next expedition." So saying, she bids her adieus and heads upstairs to the room she claimed earlier.

tglassy

Adventurer
Jax...well, he wasn't happy, but he would get over it. He went to the owner of the in and claimed a solitary room, then retired.

In his room, he communed with Asmodeous for a while, gaining advice on where to go next. For the first time, now that his goal was in reach, he wondered what he would do if he claimed the Glassstaff for himself. Lead the Redbrand? Continue serving Asmodeous? Sure, he was beholden to the Devil Lord for a while, and would always be connected to him, but...

Troubled, he fell into a fitful sleep, making sure his door was locked and barricaded. He didn't want anyone walking in on him while he slept and seeing his true form.

Sent from my iPhone using EN World

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads