D&D 5E Lost Mine of Phandelver - CG

tglassy

Adventurer
Jax caught Evelyn's eye, a warning in it. He tapped his "sword", which was an illusioned knife, trying to tell her to be ready. If those two talked to others and Glasstaff was somewhere in the base, their deception may be done.

Sent from my iPad using EN World

eayres33

Explorer
“Nice, I could use a new cloak,” Salazar said vacantly, as he looked around the room. He was a little disappointed that they would still have to stay in town, if he could get a free bunk he wouldn’t turn it down, plus they would be able to gather more information that way.

“Hmm, I wonder what is in those kegs?”

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
"It's jes' some salted pork and beef, flour, sugar, apples, and ale. Some provisions, in case we need 'em.", says the Redbrand.

Just then, the two other Redbrands return with a bunch of red cloaks. "Okay, you're all part of the team," the mouthy one says, "gotta wear the colors at least till we get past the 'security'."

hafrogman

Adventurer
Evelyn shrugs and takes one of the cloaks, throwing it over her shoulders.

"As long as the 'security' isn't an angry bull, I guess I can wear a red cloak."

Thateous

Explorer
Lupin fastened the cloak as best he could. When he noticed the extra three feet dragging behind him he dropped on all fours and began to playfully chase it, like a dog after its own tail. Once he caught it, in his mouth no less, he grabbed a dagger and began slashing at the fabric. When he was finally done, he stood triumphant with a big grin on his face. No doubt satisfied with his hasty modification.

River Song

Explorer
Brother Lantern, feeling uncomfortable dons the red cloak. Not trusting himself, he remained silent though he raise one eyebrow at the antics of Lupin. There was something wrong with that one.

eayres33

Explorer
Salazar took the cloak and examined it, “This is a nice cloak, I would prefer a purple one, but then I wouldn’t really fit in with the rest of the club would I.”

Salazar laughed slightly, “So what are the rules on getting some salted pork or beef? I assume it isn’t self-serve, most likely reserved for overnight missions, do you think we will get a lot of those?”

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
GM: Little bit of narrative forcing here, let me know if it is unwelcome.

"If yer that hungry, feel free to grab some, make it quick I'm supposed to show you around the place." Assuming you take him up on his offer the barrels open easily and the food is of decent quality.

"Monty, Jorim, you guys can take off now, I'm sure we're not all needed to nursemaid these people." Jorim turns to Jax and says, "you heard him, lets leave Daveen and Scrod to it and go get some rest." You notice him gesturing towards the other bandit when he said "Daveen" and "Scrod" to the mouthy one. Jax, realizing he needs to leave or blow his cover, says "Nah, let Daveen off, I'm not feeling tired right now." Scrod shrugs, and Daveen and Jorim leave the cellar through the stairs you entered from.

Scrod leads you through a short passageway under the stairs to a door. He opens the door and leads you into a larger hallway going to the left. Thick dust covers the flagstones of this somber hallway. The walls are decorated with faux columns every ten feet, and the double doors at the west end of the hall are sheathed in copper plate, now green with age. A relief carving of a mournful angel graces the doors.

He walks towards the angel then creeps to the very side of the hallway, and carefully works his way along the edge. He nods and says, "Pit trap".

OOC: Everyone who follows must make a DC 10 Acrobatics check to avoid the trap.

tglassy

Adventurer
OOC: Fine with me

"It's a pain, but you get used to it," Jax said, trying to act like he's done this a thousand times, as the other Redbrand seemed to have done.

OOC: [roll0]

Sent from my iPhone using EN World

Thateous

Explorer
Lupin scurries on the wall like a spider monkey. He lands and begins to gyrate his hips in a celebratory dance.

OOC: [roll0]

Last edited:

Remove ads