D&D 5E Lost Mine of Phandelver - CG

eayres33

Explorer
Salazar followed the others, pit trap in their own hideout these men are cautious he thought to himself as he made his way along the ledge. “It’s not the best for people with large feet.”

OOC:
Salazar Acrobatics: 1d20 15

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
Evelyn and Brother Lantern easily cross.

Scrod leads you into a dusty crypt. saying "Don't touch nothin' in here, cloaks or not."
Three large stone sarcophagi stand within this dusty crypt, and propped up against each sarcophagus is a human skeleton clad in bits of rusty mail. False columns along the walls are carved in the image of spreading oak trees.

There are two more doors in this roomone to the north and one two the east. Scrod gestures to the east door and says "We keep prisoners in there till we can sell 'em off to slavers."

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
Scrod leads you through the north door down a small hallway. There is a single door, to the right. He points to it and says, "That's the armory, it's locked, those who need access have the keys."

"We're going this way" he says, pushing open a hidden door on the west wall.

This area is the north end of a large natural cavern, but it has been finished with dressed stone block walls and a flagstone floor. Several barrels are stored against the walls here, along with a number of empty crates, straw for packing, hammers, pry bars, and nails.

The cavern continues for some distance to the south. You can make out several passages that open up off the larger cavern, and what looks like a deep pit or crevasse in the floor.

"I'm gonna go check in with some of the other guys, I'll be back", Scrod says turning to leave.

tglassy

Adventurer
"I'll come with," Jax said. He hoped the others would be smart enough to expect trouble. And besides, he would better serve the group behind any advancing enemies.

Sent from my iPhone using EN World

Thateous

Explorer
Lupin smiles and nods. He then begins to admire his cloak by jumping up and down and swooshing it across his face like a cheesy vampire villain.

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
Jax: You follow Scrod through a chilly natural cavern. He leads you west across a wooden bridge crossing a crevasse. (about 5-10 feet wide, 20 feet deep running the length (N-S) of the cavern. As you approach the western end of the bridge you feel a tickle in your mind and think you see something to the south.
OOC: DC 16 Wisdom(Perception) check.

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
Jax: You think your eyes are playing tricks on you, but there is nothing you can spot to the south.

Scrod leads you further down a short corridor and a flight of stairs down. The corridor is dimly lit. It ends soon and there is a door to the north and south, light spills under both doors. Raucous noises are audible from the room to the south.

The Redbrand stops and turns to face you, looking suspicious of something. He says, "Light coming from the bosses room, he couldn't have made it back so quick, something is up."

Remove ads