D&D 5E Lost Mine of Phandelver - CG

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
OOC: Please state your positions when the top Secret door is opened.
glasstaff-grid.png

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
You open the door and see a stairway going down to what looks like the backside of another secret door, although it is pretty obvious with the light spilling out from it.

Jax opens the door and sees a well appointed room. The walls of this bedchamber are covered with drapes of scarlet cloth. The furnishings include a small writing desk with matching chair, a comfortable-looking bed, and a wooden chest at the foot of the bed.

Sitting at the desk is a short, dark-bearded human male in robes, studying a tome. He wears a princely mantle of ermine. A beautiful glass staff leans against his chair, within easy reach.

As the door opens, it makes a tiny creak, and the wizard's head twitches towards towards the door.

You have surprised the wizard. He is aware of your presence but he was unprepared for this interruption.

OOC: Please roll initiative and tell me what actions you take in the first round (surprise).

glasstaff-grid.png

tglassy

Adventurer
[roll0]

Jax, looking just like this man, smiles as he points his rod at the true Glasstaff. He would have preferred to go unnoticed, but this will have to do.

He shoots a blast of Eldridge energy at the man, hoping to catch him off guard and throw him out of his chair, allowing Jax to easily grab the wizard’s staff, a source of power that Glasstaff relied on, Jax knew.

OOC:
EB: [roll1]. If advantage: [roll2]
Damage: [roll3]. If hits, he is knocked back ten feet.

Jax then moves to the table and grabs the staff.

Sent from my iPad using EN World

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
GM: Even though you rolled poorly for initiative, I'm gonna resolve your action first, tglassy. Everyone else need to give full round 1 actions and initiative rolls.

The seated mage is blown out of his chair and slammed against the far wall. Jax's hand close around the staff.

glasstaff-grid.png

OOC: Initiative:
Glasstaff 8
Jax 2

Conditions:
Glasstaff AC 12 16/22

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases