LOST - Wednesday 10/19/05 9:00 PM EDT

fett527

First Post
I wasn't worried about this episode, I wasn't expecting much from it. After the overload of info from the first few episodes there's going to be a slower one. And I am still enjoying the flahbacks. I love how character driven this series is.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
This was probably the least captivating episode of Lost I've ever seen. Given how riveting the show has been, that's not a huge criticism but still I felt this was a bit weak.

fett527

First Post
Rel said:
This was probably the least captivating episode of Lost I've ever seen. Given how riveting the show has been, that's not a huge criticism but still I felt this was a bit weak.

Why weak? It was slow and it did not reveal much as far as the mystery, but does that make it weak?

Steverooo

First Post
Heh! :lol:

Well, we learned the name of "Mr. Echo", and that "The Others" don't leave tracks (and one of them carries a Teddy Bear on a string...) We also "learned" that John Ford ("Sawyer") will leave his "buddies" to the others, easily enough.

We also learned that the TV Show, Lost, will be losing another cast member in three weeks! :]

Bets?

Banshee16

First Post
Crothian said:
A monster that hadn't really been seen at all, and not for weeks. A Polar bear that is dead, and the others that they know nothing about. It really is not hard to disregard all of that.
There's more than one polar bear...Sawyer killed one in the second episode, I believe....but there was another later in season 1. And a third maybe? Or was it just two so far?

Banshee

Banshee16

First Post
Steverooo said:
Heh! :lol:

Well, we learned the name of "Mr. Echo", and that "The Others" don't leave tracks (and one of them carries a Teddy Bear on a string...) We also "learned" that John Ford ("Sawyer") will leave his "buddies" to the others, easily enough.

We also learned that the TV Show, Lost, will be losing another cast member in three weeks! :]

Bets?

I didn't see the trailer.....they're losing *another* cast member? Anyone want to bet it's Michael?

I got the impression that the "Other" with the teddy bear was Walt. Was it not?

Banshee

Cthulhudrew

First Post
Banshee16 said:
I didn't see the trailer.....they're losing *another* cast member? Anyone want to bet it's Michael?

I'm thinking someone else... someone who hasn't contributed much thus far. *fingers crossed*

I got the impression that the "Other" with the teddy bear was Walt. Was it not?

Not positive, but I think the teddy bear dragger's feet were white, which would rule out Walt. Anyone with the show recorded who can check?

Remove ads