• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF]A Merchant in Need of Assistance

galahad0430

First Post
Gregori tries desperately to see how Git-Git is doing. Looking at Cethyn he says, "Are you seriouly hurt? We have to get help for Git-Git as he is still hurt from the bridge collapse and I think he has been wounded again."

[sblock=ooc] how is everyone? I am only down 3hp, but I believe Git-Git has only 1 hp left and he is still facing one bandit with a bow.[/sblock]

sunshadow21

Explorer
Gregori manages to not only bring down the bandit but cuts him neatly in half, causing blood to fly all over Gregori and Cethyn; this should be a fine carrion spot once the local wildlife catches scent of the blood.

Bertious

First Post
Cethyn seems badly hurt but strangely his wounds are not bleeding in fact they are slowly closing as time passes. "This one is hurt but is getting better we must help the others".

sunshadow21

Explorer
It is currently Git Git's turn, than the remaining bandit (the running bandit is probably gone unless Git Git can slow him down), and than Bozzago's turn to round out the 3rd round.

Edit: It's only +1 to your attack, Git Git, because of range increments.

Last edited:

Vistarius

First Post
Ooc: map on my phone is hard to view, my bad.

Git git will take his crossbow out and fire a bolt straight for the running bandit, aware that with his wounds and the charging pursuer, his chances of surviving were vastly diminishing. Something was spurring him onwards not to let that bandit get away.
Git git will take the shot and pray to his patron he'll survive the next round

ooc: i have one hp, and if you can roll for my shot thatd be awesome. Ill have my internet back up in the next couple of days.

galahad0430

First Post
[sblock=ooc]After Bozzago goes, I will move to the bandit that just shot Git-Git. I think I am within 30' of him now that I am at the edge of the road. If so, I attack as before. I will wait for Bozzago's post and your reply before rolling so there is no preknowledge :)[/sblock]

Mahorfeus

First Post
OOC: Sorry, got caught up with stuff. I'm a little confused about where everybody is, but I think this'll work fine.

"Not good..." Bozzago muttered, seeing Git-Git taken down by one of the enemies' arrows.

Having reached the treeline, Bozzago moves to an appropriate position where he would have a clear line of sight of the remaining bandit. Nocking an arrow onto his shortbow, he takes aim at him and fires at him.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads