• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF] Beggar's Belief

fggs02

First Post
Fester takes note of Megan's thumb and quietly excuses himself to examine the terrain for any tracks. Before leaving the campfire he stares at Knesh's feet to make sure he understands what kind of tracks he might leave. He also examines the boat to see if anything appears to be broken or damaged.

After Fester is satisfied with that, he will sneak over near the grate and listen for any sounds. If it sounds quiet, then he will stand over the grate and peer in. He is hoping to ascertain how flooded the area down below is. He will try to get an idea of this by trying to spot a wall or other revealing landmark as a frame of reference.

OOC: That first roll is my survival check btw.

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Ariel Esimae, Female Aasimar Cleric

Ariel takes a nap and rests for the remaining daylight after the campsite is selected and says beforehand, "I will stay up most of the night on watch. With my eyesight I will not need any light to see and I will be able to observe better than some of you. I suggest Fester take the first part of the darkness, waking me just after midnight, while Megan covers the twilight and early morning. The Guardian can take the rest of the daylight hours. "

When Knesh shows up, the Aasimar has been sleeping for more than a few hours and remains so until it is time for her to stand watch, expecting Fester to wake her up when he is ready to turn in.

[sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +2
AC: 19 (17 without shield/flat-footed, 12 Touch)
HP: 9 Current: 9
CMB: +1 CMD: 13 Fort: +4 Reflex: +4 Will: +6 (+8 vs. Fear)
+1 for all with Resistance
Resistance: 5 Cold, 5 Acid, 5 Electricity

Current Weapon in Hand: Shield & javelin

Fire Bolt: 3/6 Remaining Channel Energy: 1/5 remaining
Deflection Aura: 1/1 remaining
Spells Remaining: 1st Level 2/3; used Shield of Faith for CLW[/sblock]___________________________________________

Nicki-Aycox_9-29-03_Wescyde-Scan.jpg
Ariel Esimae

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
Fester carefully looks into the boat and sees sees a large pool of blood glinting darkly in the bottom. Marks within it make it appear as if someone has been dragged over the side struggling all the way....

fggs02

First Post
Fester nonchalantly wanders over to where Ariel is sleeping, and he gives her a gentle shake to wake her. When he thinks she is congnizant enough he will form the following words with his mouth, but he wont say them:

Knesh has been murdered.

OOC: Presumably, his back will be to Knesh so that he cannot see what is going on.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Ariel yawns and asks whispering to not wake the others, "Time for my watch already?... Oh... Let me put my armor on before you turn in."

She begins to get back dressed and checks to see who is awake at the moment.

[sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +2
AC: 19 (17 without shield/flat-footed, 12 Touch)
HP: 9 Current: 9
CMB: +1 CMD: 13 Fort: +4 Reflex: +4 Will: +6 (+8 vs. Fear)
+1 for all with Resistance
Resistance: 5 Cold, 5 Acid, 5 Electricity

Current Weapon in Hand: Shield & javelin

Fire Bolt: 3/6 Remaining Channel Energy: 1/5 remaining
Deflection Aura: 1/1 remaining
Spells Remaining: 1st Level 2/3; used Shield of Faith for CLW[/sblock]___________________________________________

Nicki-Aycox_9-29-03_Wescyde-Scan.jpg
Ariel Esimae

fggs02

First Post
Fester replies:

Yes m' lady, by all means put your armor on. After you are done with that, perrhaps you would like to accompany me to the boat for a little investigating. I think an extra pair of eyes would be useful. You should probably come too Megan.

Last edited:

Remove ads