[LPF] Beggar's Belief

Walking Dad

First Post

"What about me? Is there need for my assistance?" The Guardian asks irritated. Fester seems up to something... if this is Fester...

[sblock=OOC]

AC: 19, Touch: 12, FF: 16
CMD: 16
Fort +4, Refl +2, Will -1

HP: 12/12

[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Ariel has her armor on and now is wondering what exactly Fester was mouthing. She takes him about 30 feet away from the camp and Knesh and whispers, "What is going on? Did you say Knesh was murdered? Then who's that, maybe it must be our Leprechaun? Let's just subdue him right now to be safe."

[sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +2
AC: 19 (17 without shield/flat-footed, 12 Touch)
HP: 9 Current: 9
CMB: +1 CMD: 13 Fort: +4 Reflex: +4 Will: +6 (+8 vs. Fear)
+1 for all with Resistance
Resistance: 5 Cold, 5 Acid, 5 Electricity

Current Weapon in Hand: Shield & javelin

Fire Bolt: 3/6 Remaining Channel Energy: 1/5 remaining
Deflection Aura: 1/1 remaining
Spells Remaining: 1st Level 2/3; used Shield of Faith for CLW[/sblock]___________________________________________

Nicki-Aycox_9-29-03_Wescyde-Scan.jpg
Ariel Esimae

perrinmiller

Adventurer
OOC: Sure why not, but without a layout of the camp location, I am not sure where that would be. She has Darkvision so light is not a problem, but being quiet is important. By taking her time and with some help, she can try to put in on stealthily. Taking 20s on skill rolls? Speed is not important in this case I don't think.

fggs02

First Post
Fester whispers to Aerial:

Ahh yes, you are right there is no harm in subduing him. I did in fact suggest that Knesh is dead, but my conclusion may be premature. What I do know is that when I looked at the boat I saw a sizable pool of blood and evidence of a struggle. It looked as if someone or something had been dumped over the side of the boat.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Ariel motions for Megan and the Guardian to quietly join the conversation. "First of all, since I just woke up and anyone who was alone could be the Leprechaun, we need to test each other. What was I wearing in the Dunn Wright Inn? Fester, you first since it would appear you went off alone. If you other two never lost sight of each other you can tell me if he is correct or not."

After Fester passes the test, then Ariel continues, "We need to subdue and immobilize that Knesh there and then test him. You wanna just jump him, Guardian?"

[sblock=OOC]Assuming Fester will past the test, if not then the second part needs to be edited out.

Skiing today and tomorrow. Crappy SG coverage too and only dial-up Interenet. :( Lucky I posted at all today.[/sblock] [sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +2
AC: 19 (17 without shield/flat-footed, 12 Touch)
HP: 9 Current: 9
CMB: +1 CMD: 13 Fort: +4 Reflex: +4 Will: +6 (+8 vs. Fear)
+1 for all with Resistance
Resistance: 5 Cold, 5 Acid, 5 Electricity

Current Weapon in Hand: Shield & javelin

Fire Bolt: 3/6 Remaining Channel Energy: 1/5 remaining
Deflection Aura: 1/1 remaining
Spells Remaining: 1st Level 2/3; used Shield of Faith for CLW[/sblock]___________________________________________

Nicki-Aycox_9-29-03_Wescyde-Scan.jpg
Ariel Esimae

Remove ads