[LPF] Beggar's Belief

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Ariel Esimae, Female Aasimar Cleric

The Aasimar cleric doesn't find Fester's humor the least bit funny and stares at him for several moments trying to determine if he is the Leprechaun. Not really satisfied, she decides to keep a close eye on him until they know if the sleeping Knesh is the real one or not.

Ariel asks, "Well, does anyone have any rope? If not, the Guardian should just grab him and pin him before he wakes. Then we ask him the question. The real Knesh should remember what I was wearing back at the inn."

[sblock=OOC]Well, based on Fester's post on the test he would have failed since the answer would have been quite obvious if he was even remotely curious who was adventuring with him. ;)

However, I really didn't intend for anyone to go back into the Dunn Wright Inn and look, but it would have been easy to find out that Ariel was only wearing her clerical vestments and I made an issue about needing to don her armor.[/sblock] [sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +2
AC: 19 (17 without shield/flat-footed, 12 Touch)
HP: 9 Current: 9
CMB: +1 CMD: 13 Fort: +4 Reflex: +4 Will: +6 (+8 vs. Fear)
+1 for all with Resistance
Resistance: 5 Cold, 5 Acid, 5 Electricity

Current Weapon in Hand: Shield & javelin

Fire Bolt: 3/6 Remaining Channel Energy: 1/5 remaining
Deflection Aura: 1/1 remaining
Spells Remaining: 1st Level 2/3; used Shield of Faith for CLW[/sblock]___________________________________________

Nicki-Aycox_9-29-03_Wescyde-Scan.jpg
Ariel Esimae

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post

"I have a rope in my backpack. Let's do this!" The Guardian says.

[sblock=OOC]

AC: 19, Touch: 12, FF: 16
CMD: 16
Fort +4, Refl +2, Will -1

HP: 12/12

[/sblock]

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
The Guardian produces his ropes and the group move up on Knesh. They manage to subdue the bemused beggar easily enough, though he writhes, kicks, and bites with astonishing agility.

"Damn it you idiots, de ye think you could rope me if I were a frickin' illusion! The leprechaun is messing with you!"

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Ariel bends over the trussed up beggar and examines his face while he protests, looking for hints that he might not be telling the truth or trying to deceive. Then she asks, "Enough protests. Tell me now, where did we first meet and what was I wearing?"

Sense Motive (1d20+5=20)[sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +2

Spells Remaining: 1st Level 2/3; used Shield of Faith for CLW[/sblock]___________________________________________

Ariel Esimae

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Ariel is not sure if Knesh guessed close or if he is just too flustered to answer correctly. She puts a hand on his shoulder and smiles disarmingly while saying, "Relax and take deep breath. Please answer the question fully. There is evidence of a murder in your boat and we need to be sure that you are you. Once you clear this up we will let you go free again with our apologies."

"I am sure that you want us to do a good job here and not mistakenly harm the wrong person."

Diplomacy (1d20+8=23)[sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +2

Ariel Esimae

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
Knesh sighs, "Fine like clericy vestments, or some such. Look I ain't an illusion am I, ropes won't go round an illusion you cannot hold an illusion, because its an illusion! Little bastard will have illusioned the blood, hes done it before, made illusionary corpses so you attack yer mates... I told ya he needs killin'."

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Ariel Esimae, Female Aasimar Cleric

Ariel looks to see if the others are satisfied or not. Assuming they are she will nod her agreement to let the beggar loose.

OOC: I traded more than my share of posts so you others can reply next. ;)
[sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +2

Ariel Esimae

Walking Dad

First Post

"I suspected the evidence to be the illusion. So you say he cannot use an illusion to appear as someone else?" The Guardian asks.

[sblock=OOC]

AC: 19, Touch: 12, FF: 16
CMD: 16
Fort +4, Refl +2, Will -1

HP: 12/12

[/sblock]

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
Knesh frowns, "Well he can't change his shape, and he's about two feet tall. He can be invisible and stand in an illusion I knows that. Buthe can't fill and illusion, if its of a man leastways."

Remove ads