[LPF] Beggar's Belief

VVilhem

First Post
Megan has no more words for these thugs, she quickly moves to her companions' sides (behind the Guardian preferably) and readies her crossbow.

OOC: I can't tell what Fester's roll is for. His bluff is 3 and his diplomacy is 5, but his roll was +4. If it's diplomacy, then we should at least have a 20.

That's an init roll, btw.

Last edited:

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
"You ain't burning nothing. Give us the pesh and get the hell of our Island and we'll let you live. And don't try anything funny again. And if any of you so much as breath a word about our lab, I'll take pleasure in tracking you down and shoving my sword right up your arse!" Snub nose growls.

[sblock=VVilhem]They did not appear to have seen Megan jsut so you know.[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Ariel says to the Venzan Guardian softly, "Are you going to throw it back to them?"

To Ariel it would appear that talking is not going to solve the problem. Someone either needs to throw the sack back or initiate hostilities, but she makes no move to do either unless these miscreants make her carry out her threat to fire bolt their sack.
[sblock=OOC]She will keep a readied Fire Bolt aimed at the bag if they move to attack, if the VG doesn't pick up the sack. However I am not sure that action is allowed, dunno.[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +2
AC: 19 (17 without shield/flat-footed, 12 Touch)
HP: 9 Current: 9
CMB: +1 CMD: 13 Fort: +4 Reflex: +4 Will: +6 (+8 vs. Fear)
+1 for all with Resistance
Resistance: 5 Cold, 5 Acid, 5 Electricity

Current Weapon in Hand: Shield & Javelin

Fire Bolt: 6/6 Remaining Channel Energy: 5/5 remaining
Deflection Aura: 1/1 remaining
Spells Remaining: 1st Level 3/3[/sblock]___________________________________________

Nicki-Aycox_9-29-03_Wescyde-Scan.jpg
Ariel Esimae

VVilhem

First Post
"You ain't burning nothing. Give us the pesh and get the hell of our Island and we'll let you live. And don't try anything funny again. And if any of you so much as breath a word about our lab, I'll take pleasure in tracking you down and shoving my sword right up your arse!" Snub nose growls.

[sblock=VVilhem]They did not appear to have seen Megan jsut so you know.[/sblock]
OOC: Ah, if that's the case...

Megan aims at the snub nose leader and squeezes the trigger.

OOC: Sigh...

Last edited:

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
"Right smash the crud out of them boys, the sharks will eat well today!" Snub nose bellows as the bolt pings off his armor.

OOC: Roll Init!

[sblock=Initiative]
I generally give folks a few hours to roll init themselves then roll for all those who have not. Please try to stick roughly to the order I will post who is up next and who follows them in each of my posts.[/sblock]

fggs02

First Post
OOC: I am out of town tomorrow for a few days.

[sblock=Strategy]If combat breaks out with these specimens, then I will throw my darts at them. If I have to melee, then I will use my mwk sickle. If I get into trouble, then I will cast cause fear as a defensive measure and then withdraw. If I discover these guys to be illusions, then I will spam guidance on anyone who does not know they are illusions.[/sblock]

OOC: I will try to get up early and perhaps post in the morning, so that will reduce the time that I am gone.

OOC: My roll was supposed to be Diplomacy, but with guidance it would have been a +6. I was in a hurry this morning.

VVilhem

First Post
OOC: Can we get an updated map with everyone's positions? Aldern, will you post everyone's init so we're all on the same page? I believe Fester is going first, then Megan. Thanks!

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Ariel sees hostilities are inevitable and decides that burning the sack will do no good at this point, "When words fail, the diplomacy of steel must prevail. So says She."

Initiative (1d20+2=8)

[sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +2
AC: 19 (17 without shield/flat-footed, 12 Touch)
HP: 9 Current: 9
CMB: +1 CMD: 13 Fort: +4 Reflex: +4 Will: +6 (+8 vs. Fear)
+1 for all with Resistance
Resistance: 5 Cold, 5 Acid, 5 Electricity

Current Weapon in Hand: Shield & Javelin

Fire Bolt: 6/6 Remaining Channel Energy: 5/5 remaining
Deflection Aura: 1/1 remaining
Spells Remaining: 1st Level 3/3[/sblock]___________________________________________

Nicki-Aycox_9-29-03_Wescyde-Scan.jpg
Ariel Esimae

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
[sblock=Map]Sorry for the delay decided the blown up version of part of the big map looked too shoddy and having to frankenstein one together. Nearly finished half hour or so i imagine.[/sblock]

[sblock=VVilhem]I don't do it quite like that I post the next two people who are up to try and keep things in closer to init order. Has worked very well in my other games so I'm sticking with that.[/sblock]

Remove ads