[LPF] Beggar's Belief

GlassEye

Adventurer
Knesh has clearly let his dismay at Stump's arrival distract him and Megan's (now at G11) attack cuts deeply into the rogue. He clutches at the wound but keeps his feet though he sways and looks almost as wounded as Megan herself.

[sblock=Combat]Posted in INIT order
Code:
Character              AC    HP    InHand/Condition 
Knesh                  17  -26/?   dagger/none
Megan                  17  01/16   dogslicer/none
Ariel                  19  16/16   shield & scimitar/none      
Guardian               19  15/19   shield & dagger/none
[/sblock]
OOC: Ariel is up!

GlassEye

Adventurer
OOC: VVilhem: based off your description I assumed G11. If that's not what you meant feel free to let me know where you intended her to move.

OOC: Walking Dad: Feel free to go ahead with the Guardian's action now! (I'd like to finish this sooner rather than later. ;)

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Ariel Esimae, Female Aasimar Cleric

OOC: Edit: BTW Ariel delayed last round so it was the Guardian's turn before hers anyway.

Ariel doesn't rejoice at Stump's return yet since a fight practically won has now turned deadly again as Knesh almost mortally wounds Megan. Sheathing her scimitar she steps closer to her injured companion.

Laying her hand on the half-elf she prays for divine healing to keep Megan from succumbing to the Beggar's dagger.

She calls encouragement to the others, "Stand strong, She wills us to be victorious."

[sblock=Actions]Move Action: Sheath scimitar
Free Action: 5ft step to H-11
Standard Action: Cast CLW on Megan, heal 6HP, losing Doom[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +2
AC: 19 (17 without shield/flat-footed, 12 Touch)
HP: 16 Current: 16
CMB: +2 CMD: 14 Fort: +5 Reflex: +3 Will: +7 (+8 vs. Fear)
+1 for all with Resistance
Resistance: 5 Cold, 5 Acid, 5 Electricity

Current Weapon in Hand: Shield & Scimitar

Fire Bolt: 4/6 Remaining Channel Energy: 1/5 remaining
Deflection Aura: 1/1 remaining
Spells Remaining: Orisons: (Light, Resistance, Guidance, Detect Magic)
1st Level 0/4 (none) [/sblock]___________________________________________

Nicki-Aycox_9-29-03_Wescyde-Scan.jpg
Ariel Esimae

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post

The Guardian leaves his dagger behind in favor for his enhanced cestus. Following Knesh...

[sblock=OOC]

free: let go dagger
swift: activate arcane strike
move: up, up, upleft, left down-left -> no AoO
standard: attack with cestus (forgot the bless, he hits a 17)

AC: 19, Touch: 12, FF: 16
CMD: 16
Fort +3, Refl +4, Will +1

HP: 15/19

[/sblock]

Last edited:

GlassEye

Adventurer
Knesh crumples to the ground.

"It is done," says Stump oddly without rhyme for once. The leprechaun's legs give out and he collapses heavily to the ground. He sits there head bowed and silent.

VVilhem

First Post
After thanking Arial for her healing and gathering her weapons, Megan turns to Stump, "And there you have it. May you live in peace once more."

To her companions,
"When Knesh approached us yesterday morning, did you guys foresee that we'll be killing drug dealers and swimming with sharks? I am just glad that this whole thing is over and justice is met. Let's get the treasure and get out of here. I need a drink..."

Remove ads