• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF] Evil Unto Evil

jkason

First Post
Eanos Setirav, human inquisitor

[sblock=ooc]Argh! Sorry, I thought I was all caught up, but I wasn't. And then, right when I got this typed up, I started getting "bad gateway" errors trying to load ENWorld pages.
[MENTION=49929]Scott DeWar[/MENTION], it looks like Tyrien already killed the wight you've got the fire elemental going after, so you'll probably want to switch things up some.

Okay, let's try this:[/sblock]

With Tyrien clearing a path and Heinrich's magics feuling him, Eanos sprints across the field of engagement after the Don. "Help me show him the secrets he's missing," he whispers to his patron as he moves with impressive speed.

"If I could stop you from controlling your minions, why would I even be here?" Eanos calls out, trying his best to scrub the frustration from his voice. "Rosa cut you off when she realized I sussed out her secret and was about to tell you! And she's still doing it, because she knows what you're going to do to her when you find out the truth."

[sblock=ooc]Free/Swift: Drop Bane (the action to stop this has never been clear to me, but Eanos has a Swift to spare, so it doesn't matter)

Move: 70' w/ Haste

Free: Invoke Silver Tongued Haggler for Diplomacy check

Standard: Diplomacy

Silver-tongued diplomacy vs. the Don (1d20+19=26)

I honestly can't tell what the DC is on this per the rules. Does Eanos have to change the Don's attitude, or is this just a handicapped / modified Request? Ah, well. There's the roll; I'll let you decide. :)

Since some of Heinrich / the elemental's actions are up in the air, I updated the Tyrien map rather than the Heinrich one:

UPDATED MAP[/sblock]

[sblock=mini-stats]
EanosHead_zps0dbe2e86.jpg
Eanos Setirav

Initiative: +9
AC: 23 (26 w/ SoF, 25 w/Prot Evil)
HP:75 Current: 73
Senses: Perception 20 (24 scent w/ Bloodhound), Sense Motive 24/29
CMB: +8 CMD: 23 Fort: +8 (+11 w/ purity, +12 w/ Prot evil)
Reflex: +9 (+12 w/ purity, +13 w/ Prot evil)
Will: +12 (+15 w/ purity, +16 w/ Prot evil)
***-4 saves vs odor based effects w/ Bloodhound
***Purity bonus doubled vs. curses, diseases, and poisons

Conditions:
* Deadeye's Lore (8 hours, +4 Survival, track at full speed)
* Bloodhound (8 hours, +4 Track stacks with Deadeye, +8 Scent Perception does NOT stack with Bracers' of Falcon's Aim, -4 save vs odor based effects)
* Judgment: Justice (+3 Sacred attack, +6 crit confirm), Destruction (+4 Sacred damage)
* Flames of the Faithful: Flaming burst (+1d6 fire, +2d10 fire on crit) 8/10 rounds remaining
* Bane Undead: +2 attack, +2d6+2 damage
* Haste: extra attack on full attack, +30 move, +1 attack, +1 dodge AC & Reflex

In Hand: Bow

Common Attacks:

+1 Seeking Comp. Longbow (Str +1)*: Attack: +14/+09 = [BAB (07/02)
+ DEX (05) + Magic (01) + Bracers (01)]
negates miss percentage chances
Damage: 1d8+2, Crit: 19-20/x3^, range 110'
Spiritual Weapon (Sbow): Attack: +10/+05 = [BAB (07/02) + WIS (03)]
Damage: 1d8+2, Crit: 20/x3, range 170' Special: force / spell
All: +2 to hit / +2d6+2 damage when using Bane ability

2 +1 Daggers (temporary)

* +1 to hit / damage within 30' (point blank shot),
* Deadly Aim available (-3 attack, +6 damage)
^ Crit range increased via Bracer's of Falcon's Aim
Many Shot: 1st attack of Full attack uses 2 arrows for damage on a hit.

Arrows: 15/31 (+1 recoverable after fight)
Blunt Arrows: 16/20
Cold Iron Arrows: 19/19
Silver Blunt Arrows: 16/16
CLW Wand charges: 18/50 remaining
Disguise kit uses: 9/10 remaining
Spider Climb (boots) minutes: 9/10 remaining
Scrolls: See Invisible x2 (one with Tyrien), Comp Languages x3, Lesser Restoration,
Party scrolls (carried by): Restoration (Eanos), Hide from Undead (Eanos), Summon Monster 2 & 3 (Heinrich), Daybreak Arrow x2 (Eanos)

Used: none

Judgement (2 choice per): 2/4 Remaining
Determination: 3/4 remaining
Silver Tongued Haggler: 1/7 remaining
Bane: 6/10 rounds remaining
Discern Lies (DC 17): 10/10 rounds remaining
Dimensional Hop: 80'/100' feet remaining
Spells: Orisons (DC 14): Brand, Create Water, Detect Magic, Disrupt Undead, Guidance, Light
1st (5/6 remaining)(DC 15): Deadeye's Lore, Divine Favor, Expeditious Retreat, Lend Judgement, Litany of Sloth, Protection from Evil, Shield of Faith, Wrath
2nd (3/5 remaining)(DC 16): Bloodhound, Flames of the Faithful, Ghostbane Dirge, Invisibility, Resist Energy, Silence, Spiritual Weapon, Weapon of Awe
3rd (4/4 remaining)(DC 17): Blessing of the Mole,* Dispel Magic, Halt Undead, Invisibility Purge, Prayer
4th (2/2 remaining)(DC 18): Death Ward, Judgment Light

* Stealth bonus not stackable with ioun stone

Random notes: Syndicate "code phrase": 'Reginald needs a bath.' - false phrase created by Sugar Sweet.[/sblock]

Systole

First Post
The small ghoul swipes at Heinrich as the wizard moves away, but misses.

After Eanos shouts to the interior of the keep, there is a thoughtful silence. "Interesting. I am beginning to think you that honestly believe that, inquisitor," comes the reply. "Minions, bring them to me unharmed."

The southernmost wight closes with Eanos, but its intentions do not appear to be capturing the inquisitor. The smaller minion confirms their continued hostile intent with a strike that chills Heinrich to the bone. Apparently, the don does not have the control that he thinks he has.

armando_150.jpg
rosa_150.jpg

'Don' Armando Faizal . . . Rosa Haal . . . .

Combat Map

[sblock=OOC/Combat]AoO on Heinrich misses.

Eanos senses that the don is not fully convinced, but for the first time he actually seems to be listening. You can retry with a +2 bonus if you'd like.

Although the don ordered the wights to stand down, the minions are clearly not obeying those orders. Wight 3 double moves to intercept. Remaining small minion moves and attacks Heinrich for 10 damage (5 of this damage converts to NL as per Ablative Barrier spell) plus DC 17 level drain.

Don Armando
: AC 26, Touch 16, FF 20, CMD 22. Conditions: Haste, Freedom of Movement, ???. Moderately injured, 108 damage taken. Rapier in hand.
Rosa: AC 22, Touch 13, FF 20, CMD 16. Conditions: ???, ???. Uninjured. Potion in hand.
Minion 1: AC 22, Touch 18, FF 19, CMD 24. HP 42/42.
Minion 2: AC 22, Touch 18, FF 19, CMD 24. HP 42/42.
Minion 3: AC 22, Touch 18, FF 19, CMD 24. HP 42/42.
Minion 4: Dead.
Minion 5: AC 22, Touch 18, FF 19, CMD 24. HP 42/42.
Small Minion 1: AC 22, Touch 17, FF 16, CMD 21. HP 41/64.
Small Minion 2: Dead.
[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
ooc: uh oh. had an internet glitch and lost the content of this post!

[sblock=stat block] Init +2, Perception +10 Move 30' +30 [haste]

AC: 12[base]; 14 [w/ shield spell]; 16 [w/ Ablative Barrier spell]; 18 [w/ shield and abl barr]
touch: 12; Flat Foot: 10 [shield or ablative barrier may apply]

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic/all-spells/a/ablative-barrier
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic/all-spells/h/haste

AC: 16 touch: 16; Flat Foot: 10

with ablative barrier and haste
AC: 19 Touch: 19 FF 12

HP: 37/42 Fort: +6, Reflex +8, Will +11, BAB +5, CMB +5, CMD 17
non lethal damage: 5

Consumables: Wand of CLW [cl1] 50/50 charges; Wand of Magic Missiles [CL1] 45/50 charges
oil x 6 pints; sun rods x 6; Alchemist fire x 1; Scroll [stone shape cl 7]

In hand: Dagger

Effects:
light source: Lamp, common; cantrip: light [dur: 90 mins]

Per day use abilities:

cast any spell through bonded object 1 / day - used
[cast greater darkvision post # 484 duration 10 hours ]

Fire jet DC 21 [Used: 1/8]

Dancing flame [used 0/4]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Wizard Spells prepared]
0 Level * acid splash * Detect Magic * Light * Resistance

level 1: * comp lang * Burning Hands(ev,E,*) * ear pierce scream * Feather fall * magic missile
*magic missile * Shield
pearl of power lv 1: Shield
pearl of power lv 1: Magic missile
pearl of power lv 1: Magic Missile

level 2: * Cat's grace * See invisibility * Flaming Sphere [ev,E] * Resist Energy [E] * Scorching Ray [ev, E]
* Levitate
pearl of power lv 2: Cat's grace
pearl of power lv 2: scorching ray (ev,E)

level 3: * Fire ball (**,ev,E) * Dispel Magic * * ablative barrier * lightning bolt
pearl of power lv 3:

level 4: * * Stone Skin * stone skin * Detonate * Black Tentacles

level 5: * * wall of force * Elemental body [E] * Teleport

Legend:
( - ) denotes a cast spell
(*) cast at +1 level (trait)
(**) cast at +2 levels (Feat)
(E) elemental: flame school
(ev) evocation
(A) denotes changed to acid
(&) takes 2 spell slots to cast
(#) recalled via pearl of power
(E,A) denotes 50% fire/50% acid
[/sblock]

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Tyrien, Half-elven Archeress

Tyrien2Avatar_zps9be57a6a.jpg

Tyrien looked past the tower partially blocking her view of the wight that moved in on Eanos. With the red-headed wizard dealing with one undead with his summoned elemental, she focused on the target trying to get at other archer.

She did not have a clear shot at either of the Don’s minions.

The archeress called out, “Eanos, if you move aside, then I will have a clear line of fire on him.”

[sblock=Actions]Delay.
I am not sure what you are planning, jk. If you are able to open up a line of fire where Tyrien doesn’t have to give up penalties for cover, that would be good. If not, then I might focus on helping Heinrich instead or doing mop up depending on what you have Eanos do.[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]Tyrien e'Adrianne
Initiative: +9 Perception: +19 (low-light vision)
AC: 24 (18 flat-footed, 18 Touch)
HP: 80 Current: 77
CMB: +11 CMD: 30(23ff) Fort: +9 Reflex: +15 Will: +7
+2 Will vs. Enchantments
Special: Immune to Magical Sleep
Current Conditions in Effect: PBS, Precise Shot, Enhanced Arrows (+1 Dmg/+1d6 Elect), Ioun Stone illumination (in darkness), Deadly Aim (-3Att/+6dmg), Many Shot, Snap Shot, Jingasa Luck (1xday, Immediate neg Critical/Sneak Attack), Combat Reflexes(8 AoO)
Current Weapon in Hand: Longbow
Chakrams: 8/8 Remaining

Bardic Performance:
5/5 Rounds Remaining
Spells Remaining: Cantrips: (Message, Resistance, Mending, Prestidigitation, Know Direction)
1st Level 3/4 (Cure Light Wounds, Timely Inspiration, Chord of Shards)[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Eanos Setirav, human inquisitor

"Minions are still swiping to kill," Eanos calls to the Don as Heinrich takes a slash. "So, either you're the lier now, or Rosa's proving me right. She's taken control from you, just like she tried to do before."

The servant of secrets nods to Tyrien, and steps out of sight. He emerges again at a safer distance from the wight, letting the half-elf focus on slaying the creature while he tries to press his advantage with the Don's possibly-wavering convictions. He purses his lips, calling on Issolatha's power again to bolster his words.

"Rosa wheedled out the gifts and attention, but what she always wanted was power. And when her looks started to fade, you moved on and took that away from her. She couldn't even use your boy to get what she was after, since by then BOTH of you wouldn't do what she wanted.

"What would you do, Armando, knowing your whole life could only get worse, while the man who plied you with gifts and stuffed you with his worthless, unambitious seed was just getting more of the power you wanted--no, deserved. If you couldn't have power, maybe it would be enough to take it away from that scoundrel who tossed you aside, yes?

"And if you later found power? Ancient elvish magic to raise and command the dead. What better revenge than using that selfish wretch you killed to finally grab your power from the dregs of his old gang?

Come, Rosa,"
Eanos finishes. "Take credit for all your hard work. You've earned it."

UPDATED MAP

[sblock=ooc]Move: Dimensional Hop 40'

Free: Silver Tongue for the Diplomacy check.

Standard: I'm going to have one more go at this, since there seems to be vague progress, and getting the Big Bads to fight one another seems like storytelling awesomesauce, so...

Silver Tongued Diplomacy with extra +2 conditional bonus (1d20+21=32)[/sblock]

[sblock=mini-stats]
EanosHead_zps0dbe2e86.jpg
Eanos Setirav

Initiative: +9
AC: 23 (26 w/ SoF, 25 w/Prot Evil)
HP:75 Current: 73
Senses: Perception 20 (24 scent w/ Bloodhound), Sense Motive 24/29
CMB: +8 CMD: 23 Fort: +8 (+11 w/ purity, +12 w/ Prot evil)
Reflex: +9 (+12 w/ purity, +13 w/ Prot evil)
Will: +12 (+15 w/ purity, +16 w/ Prot evil)
***-4 saves vs odor based effects w/ Bloodhound
***Purity bonus doubled vs. curses, diseases, and poisons

Conditions:
* Deadeye's Lore (8 hours, +4 Survival, track at full speed)
* Bloodhound (8 hours, +4 Track stacks with Deadeye, +8 Scent Perception does NOT stack with Bracers' of Falcon's Aim, -4 save vs odor based effects)
* Judgment: Justice (+3 Sacred attack, +6 crit confirm), Destruction (+4 Sacred damage)
* Flames of the Faithful: Flaming burst (+1d6 fire, +2d10 fire on crit) 8/10 rounds remaining
* Bane Undead: +2 attack, +2d6+2 damage
* Haste: extra attack on full attack, +30 move, +1 attack, +1 dodge AC & Reflex

In Hand: Bow

Common Attacks:

+1 Seeking Comp. Longbow (Str +1)*: Attack: +14/+09 = [BAB (07/02)
+ DEX (05) + Magic (01) + Bracers (01)]
negates miss percentage chances
Damage: 1d8+2, Crit: 19-20/x3^, range 110'
Spiritual Weapon (Sbow): Attack: +10/+05 = [BAB (07/02) + WIS (03)]
Damage: 1d8+2, Crit: 20/x3, range 170' Special: force / spell
All: +2 to hit / +2d6+2 damage when using Bane ability

2 +1 Daggers (temporary)

* +1 to hit / damage within 30' (point blank shot),
* Deadly Aim available (-3 attack, +6 damage)
^ Crit range increased via Bracer's of Falcon's Aim
Many Shot: 1st attack of Full attack uses 2 arrows for damage on a hit.

Arrows: 15/31 (+1 recoverable after fight)
Blunt Arrows: 16/20
Cold Iron Arrows: 19/19
Silver Blunt Arrows: 16/16
CLW Wand charges: 18/50 remaining
Disguise kit uses: 9/10 remaining
Spider Climb (boots) minutes: 9/10 remaining
Scrolls: See Invisible x2 (one with Tyrien), Comp Languages x3, Lesser Restoration,
Party scrolls (carried by): Restoration (Eanos), Hide from Undead (Eanos), Summon Monster 2 & 3 (Heinrich), Daybreak Arrow x2 (Eanos)

Used: none

Judgement (2 choice per): 2/4 Remaining
Determination: 3/4 remaining
Silver Tongued Haggler: 0/7 remaining
Bane: 6/10 rounds remaining
Discern Lies (DC 17): 10/10 rounds remaining
Dimensional Hop: 80'/100' feet remaining
Spells: Orisons (DC 14): Brand, Create Water, Detect Magic, Disrupt Undead, Guidance, Light
1st (5/6 remaining)(DC 15): Deadeye's Lore, Divine Favor, Expeditious Retreat, Lend Judgement, Litany of Sloth, Protection from Evil, Shield of Faith, Wrath
2nd (3/5 remaining)(DC 16): Bloodhound, Flames of the Faithful, Ghostbane Dirge, Invisibility, Resist Energy, Silence, Spiritual Weapon, Weapon of Awe
3rd (4/4 remaining)(DC 17): Blessing of the Mole,* Dispel Magic, Halt Undead, Invisibility Purge, Prayer
4th (2/2 remaining)(DC 18): Death Ward, Judgment Light

* Stealth bonus not stackable with ioun stone

Random notes: Syndicate "code phrase": 'Reginald needs a bath.' - false phrase created by Sugar Sweet.[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
[roll0]

ACH! der frauzen lund, ist to mein bones! ! Must obur velm! !

[sblock=stat block] Init +2, Perception +10 Move 30' +30 [haste]

AC: 12[base]; 14 [w/ shield spell]; 16 [w/ Ablative Barrier spell]; 18 [w/ shield and abl barr]
touch: 12; Flat Foot: 10 [shield or ablative barrier may apply]

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic/all-spells/a/ablative-barrier
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic/all-spells/h/haste

AC: 16 touch: 16; Flat Foot: 10

with ablative barrier and haste
AC: 19 Touch: 19 FF 12

HP: 37/42 Fort: +6, Reflex +8, Will +11, BAB +5, CMB +5, CMD 17
non lethal damage: 5

Consumables: Wand of CLW [cl1] 50/50 charges; Wand of Magic Missiles [CL1] 45/50 charges
oil x 6 pints; sun rods x 6; Alchemist fire x 1; Scroll [stone shape cl 7]

In hand: Dagger

Effects:
light source: Lamp, common; cantrip: light [dur: 90 mins]

Per day use abilities:

cast any spell through bonded object 1 / day - used
[cast greater darkvision post # 484 duration 10 hours ]

Fire jet DC 21 [Used: 1/8]

Dancing flame [used 0/4]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Wizard Spells prepared]
0 Level * acid splash * Detect Magic * Light * Resistance

level 1: * comp lang * Burning Hands(ev,E,*) * ear pierce scream * Feather fall * magic missile
*magic missile * Shield
pearl of power lv 1: Shield
pearl of power lv 1: Magic missile
pearl of power lv 1: Magic Missile

level 2: * Cat's grace * See invisibility * Flaming Sphere [ev,E] * Resist Energy [E] * Scorching Ray [ev, E]
* Levitate
pearl of power lv 2: Cat's grace
pearl of power lv 2: scorching ray (ev,E)

level 3: * Fire ball (**,ev,E) * Dispel Magic * * ablative barrier * lightning bolt
pearl of power lv 3:

level 4: * * Stone Skin * stone skin * Detonate * Black Tentacles

level 5: * * wall of force * Elemental body [E] * Teleport

Legend:
( - ) denotes a cast spell
(*) cast at +1 level (trait)
(**) cast at +2 levels (Feat)
(E) elemental: flame school
(ev) evocation
(A) denotes changed to acid
(&) takes 2 spell slots to cast
(#) recalled via pearl of power
(E,A) denotes 50% fire/50% acid
[/sblock]

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Tyrien, Half-elven Archeress

Tyrien2Avatar_zps9be57a6a.jpg

Tyrien stepped forward to get a better line of fire on the wight that Eanos popped away from. She nocked two arrows and let them fly. She was nocking another when she saw the first take the wight in the face, one in each eye socket. It fell back, unmoving.

She whirled and fired the next two arrows at the smaller one accosting Heinrich and his fire elemental. One manages to hit the undead minion with the fire elemental blocking her view.

"That was some speech, Eanos. Hopefully it will work."

[sblock=Actions/OOC]Roll Full Attack on Minion 3, then Small Minion 1
1st 2 Arrows (RS, MS, DA) (1d20+15=34, 2d8+24+2d6=41)
Crit confirm 1st 2 Arrows (RS, MS, DA) (1d20+15=34, 4d8+24=37) = 77 dmg Total to Minion 3
2nd Arrow (RS, PBS, DA) (1d20+16=33, 1d8+13+1d6=16)
3rd Arrow (PBS, Precise Shot, DA) (1d20+11=23, 1d8+13+1d6=23) = 16 dmg Total to Small Minion 1

UPDATED MAP
[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]Tyrien e'Adrianne
Initiative: +9 Perception: +19 (low-light vision)
AC: 24 (18 flat-footed, 18 Touch)
HP: 80 Current: 77
CMB: +11 CMD: 30(23ff) Fort: +9 Reflex: +15 Will: +7
+2 Will vs. Enchantments
Special: Immune to Magical Sleep
Current Conditions in Effect: PBS, Precise Shot, Enhanced Arrows (+1 Dmg/+1d6 Elect), Ioun Stone illumination (in darkness), Deadly Aim (-3Att/+6dmg), Many Shot, Snap Shot, Jingasa Luck (1xday, Immediate neg Critical/Sneak Attack), Combat Reflexes(8 AoO)
Current Weapon in Hand: Longbow
Chakrams: 8/8 Remaining

Bardic Performance:
5/5 Rounds Remaining
Spells Remaining: Cantrips: (Message, Resistance, Mending, Prestidigitation, Know Direction)
1st Level 3/4 (Cure Light Wounds, Timely Inspiration, Chord of Shards)[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
[sblock=ooc]If it's not too late, I'd like to add a Swift action for Eanos to shift his Destruction judgement to Protection during the round he's making his Diplomacy check: +3 sacred to AC, +6 vs. crits.

Doesn't affect anything else this round, but I just realized it might come in handy next round. No worries if you were already putting the post together and I missed out.[/sblock]

Systole

First Post
"Rosa would not be so stupid as to ..." The don trails off thoughtfully. "Or would you, Rosa? I know it burned you, that Davel was not man enough to walk in my shoes, but still man enough to walk his own path. Perhaps we do need to talk, after al--urgh!" Armando is abruptly cut short. In the short silence that follows, there's a soft, imploding sound as the fire elemental disappears, torn apart by the small minion.

"It wasn't quite like that man said, dear. I didn't mean to kill you, but we were arguing about Davel. You were obstinate and I was ... angry. And when I brought you back, I knew you wouldn't understand that I didn't mean to do it, that it only happened because of the heat of the moment. But I'll fix your memory again after you take care of the intruders. Now, run along." Rosa's head pokes above the battlements. "As for the rest of you ..." With a wave of her hand, a bank of roiling green fog envelops the party.

A short distance away, a door opens in the air and Armando steps out, along with three more wights. The don looks healthier, if that is a word that can be applied to undead, but his movements are jerky, as if he's fighting some sort of control. "She's bound me," he says, gritting his teeth.The other wights begin charging at the party, but it seems the don has managed to buy you a few precious seconds -- the situation would have been much worse if he'd appeared in your midst instead.

Rosa frowns. "You were supposed to appear closer to them than that. Stop fighting me, dear."

armando_150.jpg
rosa_150.jpg

'Don' Armando Faizal . . . Rosa Haal . . . .

Combat Map

[sblock=OOC/Combat]Level drain is a Fort save, SdW. Rolled it for you and you passed.

Small minion destroys the fire elemental with some lucky rolls for the minion followed by a few unlucky saving throws for the fire elemental.

Rosa casts Stinking Cloud, DC 16 Fort save or nauseated on the party.

Armando casts Dimension Door, bringing three more wights. Wights double move toward the party. Armando obviously got some anti-healing while he was inside the fort.

Don Armando
: AC 26, Touch 16, FF 20, CMD 22. Conditions: Haste, Freedom of Movement, ???. Moderately injured, 74 damage taken. Rapier in hand.
Rosa: AC 25, Touch 13, FF 20, CMD 16. Conditions: ???, ???, ???. Uninjured. Partial cover.
Minion 1: AC 22, Touch 18, FF 19, CMD 24. HP 42/42.
Minion 2: AC 22, Touch 18, FF 19, CMD 24. HP 42/42.
Minion 3: Dead.
Minion 4: Dead.
Minion 5: AC 22, Touch 18, FF 19, CMD 24. HP 42/42.
Small Minion 1: AC 22, Touch 17, FF 16, CMD 21. HP 25/64. Concealment due to stinking cloud.
Small Minion 2: Dead.
[/sblock]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads