[LPF] Expansion

sunshadow21

Explorer
The group returns to the Broken Log triumphant, where they find that Adolfo has been pulled away for other business. Nathaniel, on the other hand, is waiting in their rooms, and is pleased to see all of you still alive. "So how did the skeletal challenge go? I can only assume that since you all seem rather pleased this time that it went well. Please sit down, and tell me all. Adolfo should be back shortly."

jkason

First Post
Saktouk Bekloric, half-orc monk

Saktouk nods.

"Aye, other than the beastie getting a few nicks in on Audra, things went more or less accordin' to plan," the half-orc offers. "Though it looks like someone who knew how to counter the walking bones got in there afore us and cleared most of it out."

DalkonCledwin

First Post
"We weren't of much use down there." Kalius says indicating himself and Veniarus. But with that Veniarus continues saying "With regards to the individual who cleared out most of the Vault, at the very least, he left the documents your family requested. So there is that at least."

sunshadow21

Explorer
Nathaniel just makes a sour face as you mention the "looters" and the mostly empty vault. "Personally, I'm surprised he left the family papers, and didn't use them to light a fire after he couldn't afford firewood because he wasted all of what he had. Thank you for retrieving these; my father has been hounding the drunken fool to retrieve these for years, but it was always too much work to for the lout to think about anyone but himself and his immediate needs. I'd be surprised if the money he gets from the sale of his estate lasts more than a few months."

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Ariel Esimae, Female Aasimar Cleric

Ariel fills the remaining details to Nathaniel.

When the topic turns to money, she remarks, "Being responsible with one's gold is a virtue. It must be taught."

The cleric shrugs, unconcerned about other people's flaws. She asks, "What are you planning to do with the crypt now?"

[sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +2
AC: 22 (20 without shield, 18 flat-footed, 12 Touch)
HP: 30 Current: 30
CMB: +5 CMD: 17 Fort: +6 Reflex: +4 Will: +8 (+10 vs. Fear)
+1 for all with Resistance
Resistance: 5 Cold, 5 Acid, 5 Electricity
Conditions if Effect: Point Blank Shot

Current Weapon in Hand: +1 longspear
Javelins: 5/5 Remaining

Fire Bolt: 6/6 Remaining Channel Energy: 4/5 remaining
Deflection Aura: 1/1 remaining
Spells Remaining: Orisons: (Light, Resistance, Guidance, Detect Magic)
1st Level 3/5 (Shield of Faith, Doom, Bless, Divine Favor, Burning Hands)
2nd Level 4/4 (Aid, Lessor Restoration, Bull's Strength, Barkskin) [/sblock]___________________________________________

Nicki-Aycox_9-29-03_Wescyde-Scan.jpg
Ariel Esimae

Artur Hawkwing

First Post
Audra blushes a little at the mention of being 'nicked'. She manages to almost hide that she still reaches round to that side and touches it to make sure it isn't still bleeding. As the details are filled in, she kicks in a comment here or there. As Ariel notes the responsibility of managing coin she nods in agreement to the young Cleric of Justice. At the end she adds...

If it is part of the estate being sold to Adolfo, then we are compelled to ask due to the presence of five urns within the crypt which remain undisturbed. We wanted to make sure you knew of them, in case you wanted to relocate them to another family property. Being unsure what Adolfo's plans are regarding the Crypt.

jkason

First Post

As the others seem to have the remaining details covered, Saktouk settles back for the moment, content to listen and recoup from the recent conflict.

sunshadow21

Explorer
Just as you are finishing up and mentioning the urns, Adolfo walks in. "To be honest, we have not got down to that level of detail in our planning, so we will have to determine that in the coming weeks. It is good to know that the urns are there and reasonably safe, though, as that helps us in our planning." "I suspect my father will want them removed to Tritower eventually so that they can rest with other family members, but as long as they are currently safe, that detail can wait for another day." Nathaniel adds his comments as Adolfo writes out 5 chits and hands each one to a party member. "Here are the chits for your final pay. Take them to our main office in town, and they will provide you with the gold. I trust you will find it to be quite sufficient for the tasks you have just finished. If you wish to stay for one final celebratory supper, I believe we have just enough of that beer from the ankheg village left for all of us to have one last swig. Otherwise, I thank you for your assistance, and wish you the very best into the future."

OOC: Final numbers to come when I get home from work.

[sblock=final rewards]Treasure
240 gp each as final pay from Adolfo Savi[/sblock]

Last edited:

jkason

First Post

Saktouk perks up at the mention of ale. He turns to Audra with cheer and says, "So, then, all this work behind us, it's time to partake in as much liquid revelry as we can, aye?"

DalkonCledwin

First Post
"We would also be inclined to partake in a celebratory dinner." Veniarus says to the others gathered there, indicating himself and Kalius as the 'we' that he spoke of.

Remove ads